Alembic Pharma Career Opportunity For The Position Of Medical Representative (MR)
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited has a reputable history dating back 112 years and is a well-known player in the Indian pharmaceutical business. Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the top API & Formulations manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical companies, with current revenue of over Rs. 3000 crores. We still hold leading positions in the antibiotic, anti-infective, and anti-cough industries. We also have a sizable global presence in specialty treatment fields including cardiology, neurology, diabetology, etc. We recently established factories for dermatological, general injectables, and oncology. General Oral Solid Dosage is scheduled to begin at Jarad, close to Vadodara. Alembic has manufacturing plants in Sikkim, Panelav, Karkhadi, and Jarod in Gujarat as well as domestic formulation production there. Facilities in Gujarat have received approval from the US FDA, EDQM, TGA, MHRA, and MCC. World-class research organizations Alembic Research Center in Vadodara (ARC) and AG Research Center in Hyderabad offer a wide range of services in the fields of synthetic chemistry, formulations, NDDS, oncology, as well as preclinical pharmacology, bioequivalence / bio-analytical investigations, etc. More than 350 scientists are employed by ARC & AG Research, which was built to the most current GLP standards and utilizes cutting-edge systems and technology.
- Career Opportunity For The Position Of Medical Representative
- Experience: for 0 years (s) of experience
- Location: Jabalpur, Panvel, Pune, Kalyan/Dombivli, Rajkot
- Education Requirements:
- UG: B.Pharma in Pharmacy, B.Sc in Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, General PG: M.Pharma in Pharmacy
- The age limit for this position is 24 years.
For the job of Medical representative, Alembic Pharmaceuticals is seeking to hire competent young individuals who have Degree in B. Pharm., D. Pharm., or B.Sc.
As a Medical Representative, the responsibilities would include:
- Demonstrate or present and promote products to healthcare professionals like Doctors and Pharmacists
- Prescription generation
- Managing distribution channel members such as Stockiest, Distributors & Chemists
- Handle sales promotion activities. Attend and organize conferences and meetings
Interested candidates can send their resumes/ CV to the email ID mentioned below: [email protected]
Role: Field Sales Executive