On September 3, 2022, Anthem Biosciences Pvt. Ltd. will conduct walk-in interviews for its chemistry tech transfer/documentation team.
Tech Transfer/Documentation Team for Chemistry
The team responsible for developing the documentation for CRO/CRAMS/API development is looking for candidates with 2 to 5 years of work experience.
Departments Name: Chemistry Tech Transfer/ Documentation Team
Qualification Required: M.Sc in Chemistry
Experience Required: 02 to 05 years
Work Location: Bommasandra
Responsibilities and Role
- Documents for the transfer of technology should be prepared and reviewed (PTTD)
- to draft and examine justification reports, amendments, and protocol.
- URS, SLA, IQ, OQ, and PQ documents must be prepared and reviewed for the installation and qualification of new instruments and equipment.
- It is necessary to create and review the training planner, the job description, new SOPs, and periodic SOP revisions.
- conducting newcomers’ training as well as GLP, GDP, and CGMP training.
Interview Date and Time:
Date: September 3, 2022
9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Location: Canara Bank Road, Bommasandra Industrial Area, Phase 1, No. 49, F1 & F2, Bangalore, Karnataka-560099