Ayurvedic Pharmacist Vacancy at National Institute of Ayurveda. Read all the details before applying to the below positions.
The National Institute of Ayurveda, Deemed to be a University (De novo) is an apex autonomous institute operating under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. On November 13, 2020, the Honourable Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, dedicated the NIA to the Nation under the Deemed to be University category ( 5th Ayurveda Day). The National Institute of Ayush is the first Central Government-funded institute designated as a Deemed University in the field of Ayush. This achievement is a recognition of NIA’s 175-year legacy and for promoting the growth and development of Ayurveda as a model Institute with high standards of Teaching, Training, Research, and Patient Care with a scientific outlook on the knowledge of the Ayurvedic System of Healthcare.
Post: PHARMACIST (AYURVEDA)
- Number of posts: 1 unreserved post
- Qualifications Required: 12th Standard diploma from a Central/State Board of Education
- three-year diploma in AYUSH Nursing and Pharmacy from a recognized university, including an internship. OR a B. Pharma (Ayurveda) degree from a reputable university.
- Pay Level 5 on the Pay Scale Rs. 29,200-92,300
- Maximum Age: 30 years old as of the Closing Date for Applications.
Apply online for the Ayurvedic Pharmacist Vacancy at the National Institute of Ayurveda, Applying link given below
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The Caste/EWS Certificate must be issued in the manner and format specified by the Central/State Government. All such Certificates must be from the current year.
- Self-attested photocopies of proof of date of birth, caste/EWS, educational qualification, experience, discharge certificate in the case of ex-servicemen, and so on must be enclosed with the application; otherwise, the application will be rejected outright.
- For Teaching Posts, the details of all Research Publications (indexed in Index Medicus, International/National Journals, Peer-Reviewed, etc.) should be clearly mentioned on a separate sheet of paper with proof.
- Applicants must provide all relevant information, such as House Job, Clinical Registrar, Research Officer/Associate/Fellow, TOT, ROTP/CME/Workshops, Publications (Papers with ISBN No. As Author, As Co-Author, in Indexed Journals, National/International Peer Reviewed Journals), Seminars/ Conferences/Workshops attended and Papers Presented Thereto, Professional Trainings/Hospital Administration/Departmental Examinations/Comput Please also include copies of certificates as proof.
- 1 Passport Sizes A self-attested recent photo taken at the time of filling out this Application Form should be pasted in the upper right-hand corner of the Application Form.
- One identical recent photo (without attestation) should be stapled in the Application Form for future use.
- The communication address should be clearly and legibly written in CAPITAL LETTERS with PIN CODE, E-Mail, Mobile No., and so on. The Institute will not be held liable for non-receipt or late receipt of any correspondence/intimation by candidates due to an illegible address on the Application Form.
- The Upper Age Limit prescribed for the Posts to be filled by Direct Recruitment shall be relaxed by 5 Years in the case of Applicants belonging to SC, ST, and Autonomous Bodies, 3 Years for OBC, 10 Years for PH Candidates, and 3 Years in respect of Ex-Servicemen. The relaxations are in accordance with the provisions laid down by the Government of India. However, the prescribed Upper Age Limit does not apply to NIA regular employees.
- The Pay Scales in NIA carry usual Allowances admissible as per Central Government Rules and applicable to the Institute.
- The Candidates Selected for the Posts in this Recruitment will be covered by the Government of India’s New Pension Scheme.
- Applicants who are already in government service must submit their applications through the proper channel. An Advance Copy may be sent and must arrive by the Closing Date.
- The period of deputation for posts to be filled by deputation, including short-term contracts, will be two years or until the posts are filled through direct recruitment/promotion/DACP, whichever comes first.
- The pay band, grade pay, and NPA mentioned in the Essential Qualifications for Professor Posts apply to all candidates equally, regardless of experience in teaching or research.
- The deadline for receipt of applications for all applicants, except those listed in Point No. 16 below, is October 20, 2022. (Thursday).
- The application deadline for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K, Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Himachal Pradesh, and Andaman & Nicobar Islands Lakshadweep is October 31, 2022. (Monday).
- The 31st of October 2022 will be the critical date for determining the Age Limit for all Applicants.
- The following Application Processing & Intimation Fee is payable along with each Application Form, by Demand Draft only, in favor of ‘Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur’:
For General, OBC Applicants: Rs. 2,000
For SC, ST, and EWS Applicants: Rs. 1,800
Applicants from the Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen categories, on the other hand, are exempt from paying the Application Processing and Intimation Fee.
- The completed application, along with two recent passport-sized photographs, the Demand Draft of Fees, and self-attested copies of all relevant certificates/documents, should be delivered to the Vice-Chancellor I/C, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002, by the Closing Date.
- The Institute will not be held liable for any delays in receiving Applications for any reason. Applications received after the Last Date or that are incomplete in any way will be summarily rejected without further notification.
- E-mail and fax applications will not be accepted. No phone, e-mail, or fax inquiries will be accepted. Canvassing in any form disqualifies the candidate.
- The Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies, to withdraw the vacancy of any or all Posts, and to reject any or all applications for any reason.
- The Institute reserves the right to make any selection/interview criteria, amendment, cancellation, or changes pertaining to this Vacancy Notification in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
- Any correction, notice, order, or amendment to this Vacancy Notification will be posted only on the Institute’s website and will not be published in Employment News or Newspapers.
- Objective-Type Screening Tests will be conducted for the Posts of Assistant Professor, Clinical Registrar, Nursing Officer, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Pharmacist, Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist, and MTS to shortlist candidates for interview and/or selection. All information about such Screening Tests will be available only on the Institute’s website.
- Call Letters for Screening (Written) Tests will be mailed to the candidates at their addresses. Applicants should be aware that all information regarding Screening (Written) Tests, such as Syllabus, Test Duration, Total Marks, List of Candidates Called for the Screening Test, their Roll No., Date of Screening Tests, Centre Allotted for the Screening Test, and so on, will be posted on the Institute’s Website. As a result, the Institute will not be held liable for any postal delays in receiving Call Letters for Screening (Written) Tests by Candidates, or for any other matter/information pertaining to this Recruitment. As a result, candidates should check the Institute Website frequently and regularly for all information/notices that may be posted from time to time.
- Videography and photography of all candidates participating in the Screening Tests and Interviews will be taken during the Screening Tests/Interviews for verification and authentication. Candidates who skip the Videography/Photography will not be allowed to participate in the Screening Test/Interview.
Apply Online for Ayurvedic Pharmacist
|Name of Post
|No. of Post
|1 Post Un-Reserved
|Diploma/ B.pharma in Ayurveda
|Pay Level 5. Rs. 29,200-92,300
|October 20, 2022
Related Jobs: Current Job at Apollo Pharmacy
Except for the applicants listed below, the closing date for receipt of applications is October 20, 2022. (Thursday).
The deadline for applications from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K, Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Himachal Pradesh, and Andaman & Nicobar Islands Lakshadweep is October 31, 2022. (Monday).