Currently, there is an opportunity at Biocon Biologics Limited – A vacancy for an Assistance Manager. Job ID-9213
Department Details: Role Summary
Will be responsible for deliverables of day-to-day activities being carried out in the analytical and Downstream Lab of MSAT. Execution of small-scale experiments for closure of investigations, deviations, and process improvements. Development of analytical methods.
- Following the Good Laboratory Practice systems in the MSAT laboratory
- Monitoring and Execution of Analytical and Downstream operations.
- Coordinating with other concerned departments to carry out the analytical activity.
- Implementing EHS policies in respective areas and ensuring compliance.
- Analysis of samples for investigating the deviations/non-conformities to identify the root cause and CAPA.
- Implementing CAPAs to avoid recurrence of deviations/non-compliance.
- Preparation of SOP, protocols, and reports.
- identifying and reducing the hazards posed by a product, process, operation, piece of equipment, location, or employee.
- purchasing and maintaining the reagents and chemicals needed for the lab.
- implementing efficient calibration, preventative maintenance, and validation processes to keep the facility and equipment in a state of compliance.
- Working on continuous improvement programs for operational efficiency and better compliance.
- Execution of SSP runs and scale-down studies.
- Report preparation and evaluation of the resin life cycle.
- Analysis, both quantitative and qualitative, of various in-progress samples produced during the experiment.
- Qualification of different equipment of MSAT lab.
- Development of HPLCs based methods for different molecules.
- Analysis of samples of different experiments.
Educational Qualifications Required:
Required Education Qualification: Master of Science (M.sc)
Required Experience: 0 – 1 years
Visit the given link to apply
Related Job: Alembic Pharma walk-in interview details