DHFWS Panipat Jobs: Good news for candidates who are preparing for Pharmacist in District Health & Family Welfare Society. District Health & Family Welfare Society, Panipat invites applications on the prescribed format from eligible candidates for filling the following vacant posts through prescribed selection criteria at the Civil Surgeon Office, Panipat, Haryana under National Health Mission, Haryana purely on a contract basis initially upto 31, March 2024 with details as mentioned below. (Candidates must read the instructions and updates posted on the National Health Mission, Haryana website nhmharyana.gov.in on a regular basis).
DHFWS Panipat Jobs Details:
|DHFWS (District Health & Family Welfare Society)
|No. of Vacancies
|upto 42 years
|Entry Level Pay
|Place of posting
|Primary Health Centre Kawi-1 (Unreserved)
|Last Date to submit the Application
|28 December 2023
|Date of Document verification
|06 January 2024
|Official Notification and Application
|Check Others Jobs
Eligibility for DHFWS Panipat
- Eligibility: Two-year Diploma in Ayurveda Pharmacy from any recognized University / Institution or Board or faculty of the Indian System of Medicine established by Law in India and recognized by the Government.
- 10+2 examination should be passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric.
Date of Document verification: 06.01.2024; 10:00 AM onwards in the office of Civil Surgeon Panipat
- No TA/DA will be paid for coming for the Document verification Interview.
- Full particulars in clear legible handwriting with Contact No. E-mail ID. Postal Address with Pm code, a passport-sized photo, and self-attested copies of Educational Qualification. Experience and residence proof should be attached to the application form.
- The posts are approved vide letter no. NHM/DFA/ROP/2023-24/571 dated 04.05.2023. Please carefully read the selection criteria before filling out the application form vide letter no. letter No. NHM/Admin/HRC-1/2022-23/10885-905 dated 20.03.2023. (copy attached)
- Completed Application forms will be accepted in the Office of Civil Surgeon, Panipat on all working days from 9.00 AM till 4:00 PM till 28.12.2023. The by hand application will be accepted only in working days till 28.12.2023 at 4.00 PM only. (The office will remain closed on Saturday, Sunday, and Gazetted Holiday).
- The department will not be responsible for any postal delay, so the last date of submission shall be strict!) adhered to.
- Unfilled, unsigned, and incomplete application forms will be considered rejected.
- If a candidate has passed his/her Education from Private Deemed University then he she has to submit UGC approved certificate for the university and Course for the period of concerned year of passing.
- Candidates are to mention the total no. of pages attached to the application form. No documents will be accepted after submission of the application form.
- Any sort of canvassing or influencing the officer related to the selection and recruitment process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate.
- One application will be considered for one post only.
- Service Bye-Laws of NHM-2018 will be applicable for all the posts as given on the website of NHM Haryana.
- District Authorities (Document Verification Committee) has the right to reject any application if found improper or misleading information.
- The authorities have the right to cancel any of the posts/interviews at any time without specifying any reason.
- There may be a change in the number of posts and place of posting as per directions from the office of the Mission Director, National Health Mission Haryana
- Original and valid documents in support of academic qualifications, registration (as applicable), and residence and work experience shall be required to be produced at the time of document verification.
- Post of reserved category will be filled up as per Haryana Government Policy.
- A declaration has to be submitted along with application form by the applicant slating that there is no FIR or conviction/ acquittal/ arrest or pendency of a Criminal case against him or her.
- It is clarified that a person/candidate who has been terminated or discontinued from the service of NHM as per the provisions mentioned in the NHM Service Bye Laws at clause no. 21 (b ) & (c ), he/she will be treated as a disqualified candidate for any fresh requirement under NHM as per the provision mentioned in the service Bye Laws clause no. 9 (2) “Disqualification” No person who has been dismissed from the mission under any state or at National Level or from the service of Govt. Of India or any State Government or any local authority, a corporation or institute shall be eligible for appointment to any posts.
- All the posts are non-transferable and selected candidates will remain posted at the place of appointment.
- Any additional work/placement under NHM can be assigned by the appointing authority.
- Candidates are to check the website of NHM Haryana for further updates.
For DHFWS Panipat Jobs, the last date for submission of application form is 28.12.2023 till 4:00 PM in the Office of Civil Surgeon, Panipat.
The document verification shall be done on 06.01.2024 in the office of Civil Surgeon, Panipat from 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM.