DHS Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2023 Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts in health institutions of Chittoor district under the control of the Director of Secondary Health /DCHS erstwhile Chittoor District on a Contract/Outsourcing basis.
DHS Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2023 Quick Overview:
|Organization||DHS Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Title||DHS Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Pharmacist Grade-II, Lab Technician Gr-II, and Lab Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Applying Last Date||07.09.2023|
|Official PDF and Form||PDF and Form Link|
|Other DHS Jobs||Check here|
DHS Andhra Pradesh Recruitment, Categories, Post, and Salary:
DHS Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2023, Categories, Post, no. of post, and Salary are as per below details::
|Sl. No.||Cadre/Category||DCHS -CTR||Mode of Recruitment||Roster Points||Remuneration per month in Rs|
|1||Pharmacist Grade II||10||Contract||OC-5, BC-B-1, BCD-2, EWS-1, SC-1||32,670|
|2||Lab Technician Gr II||1||Contract||OC-1||32,670|
|5||Lab Attendant||3||Outsourcing||OC-2, SC||15,000|
RESERVATIONS: Reservations are applicable as per GO.Ms.No.77, GA(Ser-D)Dept, Dt:02.08.2023.
a. The application form will be available on the portal (https://chittoor.ap.gov.in) from 10:00 AM on 01/09/2023 to 05:30 PM on 07/09/2023.
b. The last date for submission of physical applications is 05:30 PM on Date 07.09.2023. Filled-in applications shall be submitted in the specified counters in O/o. the District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Chittoor. Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible without waiting till the last date to avoid the last-hour rush. They are further advised to obtain a dated acknowledgment from the receiving authority as proof of their submission of the application.
c. District Jurisdiction for this recruitment is erstwhile district only, and the vacancies at health facilities in these district boundaries shall be considered to be filled. Hence candidates shall apply to the respective erstwhile districts only.
d. The Merit List of this notification is valid for one year for the purpose of filling up of arising vacancies if any.
Mode of Recruitment & Remuneration details:
- The No. of vacancies is provisional and likely to increase or decrease as per the needs of the department.
- The Merit List of this notification is valid till 31st August 2024, for the purpose of filling up arising vacancies as per the requirement of the Department.
- Filled-in Applications with two sets of attachments (certificates) for the above posts are to be submitted at the Office of the District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Chittoor district on or before 07.09.2023 by 5.30 P.M.
- An acknowledgment will be issued by the Office of DCHS Chittoor on receipt of applications with a check slip of enclosures to the applicants. Application forms and other details can be obtained at https://chittoor.ap.gov.in.
DHS Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Important Dates:
|1||Issue of Notification||01-09-2023|
|2||Time Period for Submission of Applications||01-09-2023 to 07-09-2023|
|3||Completion of Scrutiny||09-09-2023|
|4||Display of Provisional Merit list||10-09-2023|
|5||Submission of grievances by the applicants if any on the provisional merit list||10-09-2023 to 11-09-2023|
|6||Display of Final Merit List and Selection list||13-09-2023|
|7||Conducting of Counselling & Issue of appointment orders to the selected candidates||15-09-2023|
Educational (Academic, Professional, Technical) qualifications:
The candidate should possess prescribed academic/ technical/ professional qualifications for the post they are applying for as of the date of this notification (which will be taken for reckoning weightage for contract / outsource/ honorarium service and for waiting period weightage after completion of academic/technical/professional qualifications as applicable).
If the applicant possesses an equivalent qualification to the prescribed qualification in this notification, the applicant shall enclose a copy of the Government orders to that effect to the application, failing which their application will be rejected.
For detailed educational qualifications for each post, refer to the official notification.
Age Criteria for DHS Andhra Pradesh Jobs:
AGE: The upper age limit is 42 years. Age will be reckoned as of 01.07.2023 as per G.O.Ms.No.105 GA (Ser-A) dept., dated.27.09.2021 with relaxations as applicable. Relaxations will be as follows:
- For SC, ST, BC, and EWS candidates: 05 (Five) years.
- For Ex-service Men: 03 (Three) years in addition to the length of service in the armed forces.
- For differently-abled persons: 10 (Ten) years.
- The maximum age limit is 52 years with all relaxations put together.
Applicant must enclose a demand draft towards application processing fee in favor of District Coordinator of Hospital Services Chittoor (if the candidate is eligible for more than one post, they are required to enclose a demand draft for each post and apply for each post separately) as given below:
- Application Fee For Contract basis Post = Rs. 1000/–
- Application Fee For Out Sourcing basis post = Rs. 500/–
METHOD OF SELECTION for DHS Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2023:
Total Marks: 100
a. 75% will be allocated for the aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination or any other equivalent qualification.
b. Up to 10 marks @ 1.0 mark per completed year after acquiring the requisite Qualification as mentioned in the pass certificate.
c. Weightage up to 15% will be given to the candidates working on a Contract/Outsourcing/Honorarium basis including COVID-19 service as shown below subject to their Satisfactory service certified by the competent authority, as per GO Ms. No. 211, HM& FW (B2) Dept., Dt: 08.05.2021, G.O. Rt No.573 HM&FW (B2) dept. Dt.01.11.2021 and G.O.Rt No.07 HM&FW (B2) dept. Dt.06.01.2022. Govt.Memo.no. 3740784/B2/2020 of HM&FW (B2) Dept., dt.14.02.2022, Circular No.03/CHFW/2022, of CHFW, AP, dated.11.02.2022. If any individual works less than 6 months for COVID-19, the weightage shall be 0.8 marks per completed month will be awarded.
d. Weightage to contract employment based on working area:
- @ 2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area
- @ 2.0 marks per six months in Rural Areas
- @ 1.0 mark per six months in urban areas
- No weightage will be given for the services less than six months for non-COVID service.
e. The COVID-19 weightage shall be applicable only to the persons who have rendered their services for COVID-19 on a Contract/Outsourcing/Honorarium basis and are appointed by the District Collector or any other competent authority based on orders issued by the Government from time to time and certified by the controlling officers (DMHO / DCHS / Principal of GMC / Superintendent of GGH) to that effect.
f. The candidates claiming service weightage shall submit an original contract / Outsourcing/ Honorarium service certificate in the enclosed proforma issued by the competent authority along with a copy of appointment orders. Applications without the service certificates as prescribed above will not be considered for service weightage.
g. Contract service will be reckoned up to the date of notification as per Govt. Memo no. 4274/D1/2013, HM&FW (D1) Dept., dt.10.07.2014.
Tenure of appointment and important conditions:
The tenure for the contract/outsourcing posts is initially one year from the date of joining the post and may be extended for a further period as per the instructions issued by the Government from time to time. The District Selection Committee reserves all the rights to terminate the contract/outsourcing services of any candidate/candidates at any time with one month’s notice or as per directions of the Government from time to time.
Documents Required for DHS Andhra Pradesh Recruitment:
Self-attested copies of the certificates (two sets) to be enclosed with the filled-in application for DHS Andhra Pradesh Recruitment:
- SSC or its equivalent (for date of birth).
- Pass certificates of qualifications prescribed for the posts concerned.
- Proof of appearance for the qualifying examination wherever applicable.
- Marks memos of all years of the qualifying examination or its equivalent. In the absence of marks memos, marks will be calculated as per the rules in force.
- A valid certificate of registration in A.P.Para Medical Board/ Allied Health Care Sciences / any other council constituted under the relevant rules for specific courses wherever applicable.
- Study Certificates from class IV to X from the school where the candidate studied. In the case of private study, a local candidature certificate for that particular 7-year period preceding the year of passing X class from the competent authority in Form Appendix (i) certificate of residence prescribed vide Sub-clause (ii) of clause (a) of Para 7 of the Presidential Order (proforma is herewith enclosed). Candidates migrated from Telangana shall submit a certificate of Local candidature as per GO No 132 & 133 dt: 13.06.2017. In the absence of a suitable certificate, the candidate will be considered non-local, and further action will be as per the rules in force.
- Copy of valid caste certificate. In case of non-submission of a valid caste certificate, the candidate will be considered as OC.
- The latest EWS (Economically weaker sections) certificate is issued by the competent authority in the case of the EWS categories.
- Certificate of disability issued in SADAREM.
- Service certificate from the controlling officer concerned (DM&HO/DCHS/ Principals of GMCs / Superintendent of GGH / Any competent authority who appointed the applicant) for claiming weightage for Contract/outsourcing/honorary service; in the absence of which the candidate will not be given service weightage (proforma is herewith enclosed).
- Any other certificates as relevant and applicable.
Note: During the DHS Andhra Pradesh Recruitment form-filling process, Candidates must submit clear, visible documents, failing which the application will be summarily rejected. Applications without the above documents will be summarily rejected.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO CANDIDATES:
a. If selected, he/she should stay at the bonafide Headquarters compulsorily.
b. If selected and appointed he/she should abide by the Government rules in force regularly from time to time.
c. Candidates are advised to follow the official website of the District from time to time for further information.
DEBARMENT: a. Candidates should make sure of their eligibility for the post applied for and that the declaration made by them in the format of application regarding their eligibility in all aspects. Any candidate furnishing incorrect information or making a false declaration regarding his/her eligibility at any stage or suppressing any information is liable to be debarred from recruitment conducted by the department and summarily rejected of their candidature for this recruitment & future recruitment.
b. The department is vested with the duty of conducting recruitment and selection as per rules duly maintaining utmost secrecy and confidentiality in this process and any attempt by anyone causing or likely to cause a breach of this duty in such a manner or such action as to violate or likely to violate the fair practices followed and ensured by the department will be sufficient for rendering such questionable means ground for debarment.
c. The candidates who are already working in a post in the Department of DSH(Formerly APVVP)/DME/DH if applying for the same post in the present notification, further entertaining of the said application will be decided by DSC.
DEPARTMENT’S DECISION TO BE FINAL: a. The decision of the department regarding acceptance or rejection of the candidature, conduct of counseling, and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidates shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned under the powers vested with. The department also reserves its right and modify the time and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection duly intimating details thereof to all concerned as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process.
b. All interested and eligible candidates shall apply after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment notification. Any application sent through any mode other than the prescribed offline mode (physical application) will not be entertained under any circumstances. Submission of the application form by the candidate is authentication that he/she has read the notification and shall abide by the terms and conditions laid down thereunder.