ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2023; Here is the good news for the Candidates who are preparing for the ESI post. Here is the complete information about Ayurveda Pharmacist jobs in ESIC, How to Apply Online, Process Criteria, Age, and Fee, https://www.esic.gov.in/. Here you may find a direct link to the online application for the Employment state insurance Recruitment 2023. Find the most recent Employment state insurance job alerts by qualification (e.g., 12th pass, degree, etc.); exam dates; admit card; results in the news. Find out here all the current Employment state insurance recruitment notices.
The Employees’ State Insurance Act of 1948 (ESI Act) was the first big law about social security for workers in India after it became independent. This happened when the industry was just starting out, and the country was getting many things from other countries. People didn’t work in factories much, only in a few like making jute, cloth, and chemicals. Making a strong system to protect workers in many ways through the law was a big deal because the country was not very strong economically back then. This helped workers, even though not many, in different parts of India. India was the first to do this and made rules to protect workers.
ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|ESIC Pharmacist Recruitment 2023
|Health Department Jobs
|Others ESIC Jobs
Qualification and Exprience:
12th with science+ B. Pharma from a recognized board/institute. If you have worked for 1 year in a recognized Ayurvedic Dispensary or Hospital under the Central or State Government, or if you have a Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy (which took at least 2 years to complete) from a recognized institute under the Central or State Government, along with 3 years of professional experience from a recognized Ayurvedic Dispensary or Hospital under the Central or State Government, you meet the requirements.
ESIC Kerala Recruitment Salary:
Responsibilities / Salary: You will work from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM on weekdays and from 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM on Saturdays. The salary is Rs.31,356/- per month (Rupees Thirty-one thousand three hundred and fifty-six only), fixed.
ESIC Kerala jobs Age:
Age: You should not be older than 25 years. Relaxation is given to people from reserved categories as per the rules.
ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2023 How to Apply:
- Send your application via email along with scanned copies of all required documents in PDF format (all documents in a single file) to “[email protected]”. The file size should not exceed 6 MB.
- In the email subject, write “Application for the post of Ayurveda Pharmacist in the Department of Ayurveda – submitted by (Your Name)”.
- You’ll find the application format attached as Annexure-11. Use this format to fill in your details.
- After receiving applications, we will verify the documents. Those who meet the criteria will be shortlisted. We will notify you via email about the interview date and time.
- The last day to submit your application online is September 4, 2023, at 4:00 PM. Applications submitted after this date and time will not be accepted.
Documents to be Submitted:
Interested candidates for ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2023 should attach the filled application form (scanned copy in PDF format) along with the following necessary documents:
a. Certificate of Senior Secondary, 10th / 12th grade.
b. B.Pharm/Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy from a Government or recognized institution.
c. Experience Certificate, if available, from a Government/reputed private institution.
d. Caste Certificate if applicable.
e. Any other relevant documents.
Instructions to the Candidates:
- Shortlisted candidates for ESIC Kerala pharmacist jobs should be prepared for a walk-in interview at ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam, Kerala. You’ll receive a confirmation email from our office with the date and time.
- When attending the interview, bring all original documents along with a set of photocopies, 2 passport-sized photographs (one should be affixed on the application form), and the necessary application fee. Also, bring the confirmation email.
- Application fee details for shortlisted candidates: Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) for General/OBC Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) for SC/ST candidates. Pay the fee through a Demand Draft drawn in favor of ESIC Fund Account No.1, payable at SBI, Kalamassery. Female applicants are exempt from paying the Application Fee.
- We will communicate all interview-related information via email.
- No travel allowance (TA) or daily allowance (DA) will be provided for the walk-in interview.
- Any form of canvassing will result in disqualification.