Job opportunities for Pharmacists for a total (of 27 posts) at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi.
Pharmacists post at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
We’ll use and adapt the AIIMS, New Delhi model. The new AIIMS will have these departments in addition to the super-specialty departments like neurosurgery, cardiac surgery, urology, endocrinology, etc., unlike the Postgraduate Institutes which lack the basic departments like Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, General Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, etc.
Applications are being accepted online in the prescribed form for the following Group “B” and “C” positions at the AIIMS in New Delhi and NCI Jhajjar, Haryana:
Detailed About the Pharmacist post at AIIMS:
Pharmacist Gd. II
No of posts: 18 (7 Un-reserved*, 2 posts for EWS, 2 posts for SC candidates, 3 posts for ST & 4 posts for OBC) * 1-UR post is earmarked for the class PWBD- OA, OL, BL, AAV, Dw, LC(OA, OL, BL) & *1-UR post is earmarked for the PWBD-HH] class.
Pay Level in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC: Level-5 in the Pay Matri
Essential eligibility criteria :
- A pharmacy diploma from a reputable institution or board is required.
- Must be a pharmacist registered under the Pharmacy Act of 1948.
- Note: Candidates with advanced degrees are welcome to apply. Additionally, candidates must be licensed pharmacists as defined by the Pharmacy Act of 1948.
- I. A pharmacy degree from a reputable institution or university
- II. Work experience in a reputable hospital, institution, drug store, or pharmaceutical concern.
- Age restriction for direct hires: 30 years
- Process of selection: by CBT
Store Keeper (Drugs)
No of posts: 9 (4UR, ISC, 2 ST & 2 OBC*) *1- OBC post is earmarked for PWBD- OA, OL, BL, AAV, Dw, LC(OA, OL BL))]Pay Level in the Pay Matrix according to the 7th CPC: Level 6 in the Pay Matrix
Essential eligibility criteria :
Required: (A) degree in pharmacy from an accredited university or institution; desirable: Previous experience managing the storage and distribution of medications in a hospital pharmacy or at a reputable pharmaceutical company. OR
(B) Required: A pharmacy diploma from an accredited institution or board; (ii) three years of experience working in a hospital’s pharmacy or another well-known pharmaceutical company.
Age restriction for direct hires: 30
Process of selection: by CBT
- The positions come with the regular benefits available to Central Government employees with comparable status stationed in Delhi or New Delhi.
- Only ambitious applicants who fully meet the requirements for eligibility may submit their applications online. On the AIIMS website, aiiimsexams.ac.in, applications may be submitted online from November 19, 2022, through December 19, 2022, up till 5:00 P.M. There is no need to send any documentation, not even the Registration Slip from the online application form. All applicants should, however, keep a duplicate of their registration slip and documentation of their payment on available for future purposes.
- Those who respond to this advertising should confirm that they are qualified for the position they are applying for. They must meet all qualifying requirements as of the application deadline; otherwise, their application will be rejected. The necessary experience and education must be completed by the application deadline. When it comes to educational requirements, the applicant must have finished the residency period for the desired educational qualification, including an internship, on or before the deadline for application submission, and must have been officially declared to have passed the exam on or before this date. The candidate must also have completed the desired experience’s duration by the cutoff date, which is the final day to submit an online application.
- The following supporting papers must be uploaded in PDF format by applicants who wish to apply for the positions listed at Sr. Nos. 1 through 9 in response to this advertisement:-
- a) Date of birth Proof
- b) Valid Caste certificate if comes under the following SC/ST/OBC/PWBD category (as per advertisement)
- c) A valid certificate for EWS candidates, if applied for the EWS category (as per advertisement)
- d) Age relaxation certificate if applied for.
- e) Degree / Master’s Degree
- f) Experience Certificate
- g) A copy of your Ph.D. degree certificate with the department you were registered in at your institute or university and, if appropriate, the title of your thesis.
- h) You must also submit the Ph.D. registration/admission letter/any other certificate of the Institute/University specifying the Department of registration and Title of the Ph.D. in the case that your Ph.D. degree does not specifically contain any of these.
The document must state the title of the Ph.D. thesis, even if the department is not specified.
In addition to the Ph.D. degree certificate, the above will be provided.
- i) Abstract of the Ph.D. thesis format should be as follows:
• Aim & Objectives
• Methodology (particularly in regard to the post applied for)
- j) Documentary proof of post-PhD experience in the field/post applied for with duration, where applicable.
- k) One publication relevant to the field or post you have applied for in a journal indexed in Journal Citation Reports (as per Thomson Reuters-now Clarivate Analytics) where you are the first author/joint first author/corresponding author, where applicable, is required.
- On December 19, 2022, the online registration will close at 5:00 PM. Candidates for these positions who do not complete their online registration by the deadline will not be taken into consideration, and no correspondence in this regard will be addressed.
- An applicant who desires to apply for more than one position must complete each application form independently over the internet by itself.
- When submitting an application online, a candidate must make sure that their photo, signature, and fingerprint adhere to the standards outlined in the “Upload Image Instructions” section of the General links and are clearly visible in the preview. If the photo/signature/thumb impression image is not as per instructions given in the ‘Upload Image Instructions’ in that case, the application will be rejected. So, be very careful while uploading your photo, signature, and thumb impression.
APPLICATION FEES :
1) General/OBC Candidates: 3000 Rupees (Rupees Three Thousand only)
EWS/SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 2400 (Rupees Twenty-Four Hundred only)
Exemption for those with disabilities
2) The applicant may use a DEBIT CARD, CREDIT CARD, or net banking to pay the required application fee. The candidate will pay any applicable transaction or processing fees to the bank.
3) Once the application payment has been submitted, there is no way to get it back.
4) Applications that do not include the required fee will be automatically and summarily rejected.
5) Following the timely release of the results, the application fees of SC/ST students who take the exam will be reimbursed.
Last Date:19.12.2022 up to 5:00 P.M
RPh. Naresh is a registered Pharmacist having studied pharmacy at PGIMS. he is a passionate blogger and writes topics around the pharma and pharmaceutical industries. Our blog also Provide all solution to get job information in the Pharmaceutical industry. The platform also helps people to prepare for their interviews by posting important interview questions.