Good news for the B. Pharma students who are preparing for the NIPER JEE 2023. The test is going to hold for Master’s programs at different Locations for 1158 Seats. Below you can find Detailed information about NIPER Joint Entrance Examination 2023 Seat Details, Course, Eligibility, How To Apply for NIPER JEE, Fee, Admission Procedure, and Important dates.
About NIPER Joint Entrance Examination:
The first national-level institute in pharmaceutical sciences, the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) have as its stated goal to become a center of excellence for advanced study and research in pharmaceutical sciences. NIPER has been designated as an “Institute of National Importance” by the Indian government. It is an independent organization established under the direction of the Department of Pharmaceuticals under the Government of India’s Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilisers. The Institute is designed to provide leadership in pharmaceutical sciences and allied fields to nations in South East Asia, South Asia, and Africa in addition to the United States. The Association of Indian Universities and the Association of Commonwealth Universities both include NIPER as a member.
NIPER Joint Entrance Examination Seat Details:
|No of Seat Total (1158)
NIPER Joint Entrance Examination Overview
|Entrance Exams 2023
|Name of Institutes Holding Exams
|Number of Seats
|Application Starting Date
|17th April 2023 (Monday)
|Application Closing Date
|16th May 2023 (Tuesday)
|Click here 1, Click here 2
Course NIPER Joint Entrance Examination
Pharmacology & Toxicology
Pharmaceutical Technology (Formulations)
Important information for NIPER JEE
- Candidates are required to read carefully and know the important information brochure before applying for admission.
- The content of this document will only be available on the NIPER Guwahati website, and the information brochure is subject to change and modification without prior notice.
- Applicants/Candidates are advised to check the applicable eligibility criteria thoroughly before filling out the online application form.
- The admission fee in full must be deposited at the time of counseling.
- In case of any dispute arising because of any typographical mistakes or otherwise, the decision of the Director, NIPER Guwahati, will be final and binding on the candidates.
- This information brochure is for information only and does not constitute a legal document.
- Candidates are advised to check the official website of NIPER Guwahati.
General Eligibility For NIPER JEE 2023
The Applying candidate should have qualified GPAT/GATE/NET/ Any other National Fellowship in addition to the above-mentioned subject-wise qualifying degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA of 6.75 on a 10-point scale wherever grades are awarded or equivalent. The percentage of marks or CGPA so calculated will be based on the norms fixed by the concerned University/Institution or aggregate marks or CGPA scored by the candidate for all years of the qualifying degree, in case the University/Institution has not prescribed any norm for calculating such percentage or CGPA.
For students ‘awaiting’ final year results: Students awaiting their final year results need to send confidential results from the official email id of their respective university Registrar/Deputy-Registrar/Principal/Controller of Examination before counseling to the following email id: [email protected]. Students must upload semester-wise mark sheets in a single PDF file until the last semester/ pre-session of the qualifying exam.
Relaxations in Eligibility Criteria at NIPER
a) Relaxation in CGPA to 6.25 (on a 10-point scale) or in marks to 55% or equivalent in the eligibility criteria is allowed for SC and ST candidates.
b) Physically handicapped (PH) candidates are permitted relaxation in the eligibility requirement of CGPA to 5.75 (on a 10-point scale) or to 50% marks or equivalent. No other relaxation beyond this will be allowed, even if they belong to SC/ST category. Note: a) GPAT/GATE/NET/ Any other National fellowship is an essential qualification for all programs [including M.B.A.(Pharm.)], with exceptions for the following categories of candidates :
i. Candidates holding B.V.Sc./M.B.B.S./B.A.M.S./B.D.S. degree
ii. Foreign Nationals iii. Candidates applying as NRI or their wards.
c) Due to a delay in the GPAT-2023 examination, all candidates will be provisionally permitted to apply for the application process of NIPER JEE- 2023. However, candidates must upload the score card of GPAT/GATE/NET/any other National Fellowship before web counseling. Failing this their candidacy will be canceled, and no application fees will be refunded back to the candidate. Provision for uploading will be enabled in the NIPER JEE-2023 online portal and the details will be published on the NIPER website. Students are advised to check the website periodically for updates.
Candidates appearing for final qualifying examinations may also appear in NIPER JEE 2023, however, they must submit final results and mark sheets of the qualifying degree within the stipulated period given by the respective NIPERs.
How To Apply; NIPER Joint Entrance Examination
Applicants shall apply online on niperguwahati.ac.in as per instructions given on the website. The process of online application shall commence on April 17, 2023, onwards and will continue till May 16, 2023.
All master Courses Except Medical devices
All master Courses except medical Devices+PG-PhD
Masters in Medical devices
Masters in Medical devices + iPG PhD (Med. Devices)
- Candidates need to check the above options and pay the application fees accordingly. As there is a separate exam for PG and Ph.D. for medical devices, separate fees need to be paid along with the application.
- The transaction charges will be applicable as per RBI circular No. DPSS.CO.PD.NO 1633/02.14.003/2017-2018 dated December 06, 2017.
Online Entrance Test (Computer-Based Test)
Date and Venues
The online test shall be conducted on June 23, 2023 (Friday) at the following test centers:
- Admission to M.S.(Pharm.), M.Pharm., M.B.A.(Pharm.) and M.Tech.(Pharm.) programs will be conducted through an online counseling procedure.
- Counseling would be based on merit obtained by candidates in the common entrance examination.
- However, a separate exam will be conducted for MS/M. Tech Medical Devices courses and counseling would be based on the merit obtained by the candidate in the respective exam.
- The online counseling will be conducted on the scheduled date and time which will be communicated to the candidates through the NIPER Guwahati website.
- The allotted seat for the successful candidates shall be confirmed only after the payment of the requisite fees immediately after the counseling if admission is offered to the candidate.
- The details of payable fees are provided in the “Fees and Payments” head (Section 15 of the brochure).
- Candidates will be required to upload the requisite original documents as mentioned under the “Documents to be Uploaded” head (Section 14 of the brochure). At the time of reporting at the institute, the candidate will have to deposit these documents.
Important Information for NIPER JEE 2023 – Master’s Programme
- The login to this interface is through your Application ID and password. Keep this information safe and do not disclose it to anyone.
- Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before filling out the application form.
- If an applicant appears unintentionally at the entrance test that otherwise does not fulfill the minimum eligibility requirement, he/she cannot, at a later stage, use that as a right to claim that he/she meets the eligibility requirements. Institute reserves the right to refuse or cancel the admission at any point in time if it is found that: – Minimum eligibility requirement is not fulfilled. – Suspicious documentation has been made or evidence has been suppressed. – Any other reason.
- In case of any dispute arising because of any typographical mistake or otherwise, the decision of the Director, NIPER Guwahati will be final and binding on the candidates.
NIPER JEE 2023 Important Dates
|Date of commencement of online application
|17th April 2023 (Monday)
|Last date for online application
|16th May 2023 (Tuesday)
|Downloading of the Hall-tickets
|10th June 2023 (Saturday)
|NIPER Joint Entrance Examination
|30th June 2023 (Friday)
|Declaration of Result (Tentative)
|30th June, 2023 (Friday)
FAQs on NIPER JEE 2023
Q. For NIPER JEE 2023, What is the last Last date for the online application
Ans: 16th May 2023 (Tuesday)
Q. What is the Date for NIPER Joint Entrance Examination
Ans: 30th June 2023 (Friday)
What is the Official Website for NIPER Joint Entrance Examination