Novo Nordisk Pharma Company is hiring for Regulatory Professional – M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc Apply for the Bangalore location.
Novo Nordisk Opening Details:
Novo Nordisk is a worldwide healthcare firm with 89 years of diabetes treatment innovation and leadership. In addition, the organization is a market leader in Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy, and hormone replacement therapy.
|Regulatory Professional II
|Graduate / Postgraduate in science /pharmacy
|Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
|26th April, 2023
About the department
Global Regulatory Affairs is an appealing field that covers the entire value chain. We are responsible for global regulatory strategies to secure and maintain regulatory licenses for present and future products, in response to Novo Nordisk’s global business requirements. In this post, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of a strategically important business transformation program covering many processes and regions, as well as play an active role in designing the future of Regulatory Affairs (RA). You will work in the RA Corporate transition department, which is critical in supporting and enabling this transition. The team consists of up of 20 regulatory professionals, specialists, and business analysts from Denmark and India.
As a Regulatory Professional, the duties include ongoing optimization of the submission process and system, initiated by evolving business needs and the three yearly system releases from Veeva. The key objective of the role is to impact processes and solutions while ensuring business value through smooth adoption in the organization.
It requires working with stakeholders and external vendors, as well as offering technical direction and regulatory input to ensure fit-for-purpose processes and solutions. This position includes maintaining compliance with external regulatory standards. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the appropriate use of communication channels to improve connections with stakeholders (both internal and external) and will play a vital role in stakeholder management.
Related: Hiring Research Associate at AIIMS
- M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc with 3-6 years of regulatory exposure in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with agile Project Management and the SAFe framework will be an advantage.
- Experience with Veeva´s Vault RIM suite will be an advantage.
- Self-managed, proactive, and driven, with the ability to collaborate with colleagues and peers to generate great performance and results.
- High cultural sensitivity and ease of working across multiple time zones with people from various countries and cultures.
- An analytical mindset, IT aptitude, and great written/spoken communication skills are required.