Maintaining and improving West Bengal’s healthcare system falls under the purview of the State Government’s Health & Family Welfare Department. The State alone is responsible for public health, sanitation, and hospitals. While the State level super specialty Medical Colleges & Hospitals predominately provide ambulatory care services, the State provides financial and managerial support for the basic health care support and infrastructural facilities at the rural level.
For the open positions, the Department of Health & Family Welfare in Kalimpong is accepting applications from qualified individuals who meet the requirements specified in the enclosed notification.
Details of Pharmacist job
Post Name: Pharmacist (NUHM)
Notification Number: DH&FWS/KPG/2022/05
No. of Post: 01 (SC-01)
Place of Engagement: U-PHC
Engagement Type: purely contractual purpose
The candidate must be registered as an “A” Category Pharmacist with the West Bengal Pharmacy Council and hold a two-year diploma in pharmacy (D-Pharma) that is ALLOPATHIC and recognized by the West Bengal government.
Higher qualifications will be given more weight.
The Candidates must be proficient in their native tongue and proficient with computers, especially Microsoft Office and the internet.
Age: Upper age limit of 40 years
Remuneration : Rs 22,000
Procedure for Selection
a. Pointing (Selection Procedure) 100 marks total
Computer Test for D-Pharma: 65 Percentage (depending on the percentage of exam marks)
(based on a percentage of marks earned in the exam) for B-Pharmacy -75 percentage
M-Pharma: 85% (based on a percentage of test grades received
Test on computers: 15 Percentage
To be eligible for the position, applicants must receive at least 50% of the required marks.
Note: West Bengal permanent residents alone may apply for the aforementioned position. The reserved applicants will receive age relaxation in accordance with government standards.
General Information for applicants
- Online applications only (attached as scanned and pdf files) will be accepted.
We won’t accept hard copies or print copies sent via mail or hand. incomplete or improperly filled out application forms Applications may be canceled after submission. Applications are subject to cancellation if the applicant’s online application information differs from the original testimonials.
- The application may also be canceled if the correct signature and photo are not supplied at the time of the online application.
- The minimal requirements for the essential qualifications are listed, and merely possessing them does not give the candidate the right to claim selection. The starting date of the online application must include the completion of all necessary qualifications.
- For the purpose of document verification, each applicant should keep a hard copy or print copy of the online application they have submitted.
- There will be no rounding of scores. There will be a consideration for proportionate marking up to two decimal places.
- Only caste certificates issued by West Bengal’s competent organizations after the start date of the online application will be accepted.
- West Bengal’s competent authorities only will accept a disability certificate provided within the first date of the online application in the case of PWD candidates.
- Experience will be taken into consideration up until the initial date of the online application, after attaining the essential qualifications for the aforementioned position.
- The head of the NHM Fund would provide a monthly salary. It should be emphasized that people joining between 29.12.2020 and 30.09.2024 against new entry point compensation will not be eligible for yearly increments for 03 (three) consecutive financial years, i.e. 2022-23, 2023-24, and 2024-25 (see WB-SH&FWS Memo. No. HFW-27011/137/2020/1611, Dt. 23.02.2021).
- The responsible authorities’ decision about hiring is final.
On or before August 19, 2022, applications must be submitted online in scanned and PDF versions only using the specified proforma, along with self-attested documents attesting to the applicant’s age, caste, qualifications, experiences, etc. The candidate must provide the title of the position for which they are applying in the subject line. The age calculation cutoff will be January 1, 2022.
Last Date of Apply
The deadline to submit an online form and supporting documentation through email is August 19, 2022.
RPh. Naresh is a registered Pharmacist having studied pharmacy at PGIMS. he is a passionate blogger and writes topics around the pharma and pharmaceutical industries. Our blog also Provide all solution to get job information in the Pharmaceutical industry. The platform also helps people to prepare for their interviews by posting important interview questions.