In accordance with the minutes of the meeting circulated by Director Health Services Kashmir vide No: DHSK/NHM/Minutes/2021-22/3437-62 dated: 27-10-2021 and Government Order No: 442-HME of 2019 dated: 24-04-2019, applications are invited from eligible Registered Pharmacists of District Kupwara for period of three (3) years in the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadh. The selected pharmacist will be paid as per the profit-sharing rules.
Post Name under PM Jan Aushadhi Kendras:
No. of Posts: 18
Name of the Health Institution under PM Jan Aushadhi Kendras:
Required Qualification for Pharmacist:
- 10+2 plus a certified Pharmacy Training Course from a State Medical Faculty or a higher-level relevant qualification from any recognized institution.
- Working knowledge basic computer for the purpose of billing medicine.
Age up to 40 Years
Criteria for Selection for Pharmacist
- Pharmacy Training Course from a State Medical Faculty or other authorised institution=70 points
- A higher degree from any other recognised institution equals 05 points.
- Points: 10+2=10
- Experience in running Medical Shop/ Knowledge of computerised Billing=10 Points
- 5. 10 points for Viva Voice
The following requirements apply to the hiring of the above-mentioned personnel:
- Applicants must be permanent residents of the Kupwara District.
- The District Health Society, Kupwara, will offer the contract, not the J&K Government, and the selected individuals will not be entitled to any regular employment at any time and will be engaged on a temporary basis.
- Candidates must be J&K Registered Pharmacy Council-registered pharmacists. Candidates with a diploma in pharmacy or a higher related certification from a recognised institute will be given preference.
- He or she must be able to operate a computer for the purpose of billing.
- He or she must be unemployed, for which he or she must sign a stamp paper undertaking fully attested by a 1st Class Judicial Magistrate.
- Letter of authorization from the District Industry Centre and the District Employment Officer.
- The PMBJAK will be operational 24 hours a day, seven days a week, under the supervision of the Block Medical Officers (Sogam, Kralpora, Zachaldara, Langate, Kalaroose, Handwara, Villgam, Trehgam).
- Pharmacists hired by PMBJAK in the above-mentioned facilities are hired on a performance-based basis for a period of three (3) years and have no right to permanent absorption or regularisation in the department. They can be terminated/disengaged at any moment without notice.
- Employees are hired only on the basis of profit sharing. According to the guidelines, registered pharmacists are entitled to 7.5 percent of the margin on MRP of each drug, with the remaining 5% going to the hospital’s development fund.
- All billing should be done with BPPI-provided software.
- Selected pharmacists must sign an agreement with the department through concerned Block Medical Officers, which must be attested by a 1st Class Judicial Magistrate, stating that they will abide by all of the department’s terms and conditions, work under the supervision of concerned Block Medical Officers, and not claim any regular appointment or regularisation in the department.
- That if the employed Jan Aushadhi Store Pharmacist in PMBJAK fails to perform well in the respective hospitals, his or her employment will be terminated without notice.
- Assessee is responsible for any taxes due under the laws
- If the applications are determined to not meet the required conditions, they may be denied by the authorities.
Related Post: Career for Pharmacist as Scientific Assistant at Tata Memorial Centre
Note: Within seven days of the notice’s publication, interested candidates must personally submit their application forms to the office of the Chief Medical Officer of Kupwara. No application will be considered, after the deadline,