Sai Life Sciences Limited- Walk-In Interview for Production-Chemists On 18th Mar’ 2023
With a wide range of specialized capabilities covering the molecular lifecycle, Sai Life Sciences provides innovative Discovery, Contract Development, and Manufacturing Solutions. Those who are interested and qualified can present for the interview at the specified Time & Location.
|Qualification||M.Sc / B.Tech/ B.Sc/ Diploma|
|Experience||05 to 12 years|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute production batches as per planning.
- Candidates Preferably from the API Bulk drugs Industry.
- Must have regulatory Exposer likes; USFDA plant.
- Must Follow relevant SOPs.
- Checking of cleaning area/ equipment and completion of Logs.
- To comply with cGMP standards during production activity.
- Online Completion of batch process records.
- To maintain the area floors as per the regulatory norms.
- To comply with EHS Standards.
Related: Divis Laboratories- Walk-In Freshers
Date :18th March 2023
Time: 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Venue: Cygnett Inn Ramachandra, # 31-24/5, National Highway -5 Road, (Opp: All India Radio Station), Kurmannapalem, Visakhapatnam -530046 A.P.
Candidates is required to Scan the below provided QR Code and Share your CV in Advance
RPh. Naresh is a registered Pharmacist having studied pharmacy at PGIMS. he is a passionate blogger and writes topics around the pharma and pharmaceutical industries. Our blog also Provide all solution to get job information in the Pharmaceutical industry. The platform also helps people to prepare for their interviews by posting important interview questions.