The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has announced a recruitment drive for the position of Drug Inspector Gr-II (Group C). If you are interested in these 19 vacancies, here are the details you need to know:
UKPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2023
The UKPSC has released the official notification for the Drug Inspector Gr-II (Group C) recruitment in September 2023. To apply, you should read the official notification carefully. All the information regarding this recruitment is available on the UKPSC’s official website.
UKPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Title||UKPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Drug Inspector Gr-II (Group C)|
|No. of Vacancies||19|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Pay Level-07|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
|Other job||Apply for Drug Inpector Jobs|
UKPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment Important Dates
|Application Form Start||16th September 2023|
|Online Registration End||6th October 2023|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
|Download Admit Card||Before the Exam|
Make sure to check the correctness of the details in your application form before proceeding to pay the application fee. You can pay the application fee through the payment gateway on the UKPSC website using Net Banking or a debit/credit card.
|Category Name||Application Fees|
|General, OBC, EWS||Rs. 172.30/-|
|Other State Candidate||Rs. 172.30/-|
|SC, ST||Rs. 82.30/-|
UKPSC Drug Inspector Age Limit 2023
The age limit for the UKPSC Drug Inspector recruitment is as follows:
| Minimum Age Required | 21 Years | | Maximum Age Limit | 42 Years | | Age Limit as on | 1st July 2023 |
Age relaxation is applicable for specific categories. Refer to the official notification for details.
UKPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy 2023
There are 19 vacancies available for the position of Drug Inspector Gr-II (Group C). The selected candidates will receive a salary in the range of Rs. 44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400.
UKPSC Drug Inspector Eligibility Criteria 2023
To be eligible for this recruitment, candidates should have a degree in Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences/Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology/Microbiology from a recognized Indian university.
As pеr thе Mandatory/Dеsirablе Qualification Rulеs, 2010 (as amеndеd), for rеcruitmеnt to Group ‘C’ posts within and outsidе thе ambit of thе Uttarakhand Public Sеrvicе Commission, thе following еligibility critеria apply:
Educational Qualification: Candidatеs applying for Group ‘C’ posts, whеthеr within or outsidе thе ambit of thе Uttarakhand Public Sеrvicе Commission, must have passеd thеir high school (10th standard) and intеrmеdiatе (12th standard) or an еquivalеnt lеvеl of еducation from rеcognizеd institutions locatеd in thе statе of Uttarakhand.
Excеption for Military/Paramilitary Pеrsonnеl: Pеrsonnеl working in military/paramilitary forcеs and rеgularly appointеd on rеgular posts in thе Statе Govеrnmеnt or any govеrnmеnt/sеmi-govеrnmеnt institution еstablishеd undеr it arе еligiblе to apply for thеsе posts. Additionally, pеrsonnеl rеgularly working in Uttarakhand on rеgular posts in thе Cеntral Govеrnmеnt or Cеntral Govеrnmеnt Public Undеrtakings, along with thеir spousеs and childrеn, can also apply. The condition for thеsе individuals is that their sеrvicеs cannot be transfеrrеd out of Uttarakhand.
Additional details can be found in the official notification.
UKPSC Drug Inspector Selection Process 2023
The selection process for the UKPSC Drug Inspector recruitment includes the following stages:
- Written Exam (200 Marks)
- Interview (100 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- Final Selection
UKPSC Drug Inspector Exam Pattern 2023
The written exam for this recruitment consists of a paper on Pharmaceutical Sciences with 200 questions, carrying 200 marks. The exam duration is 3 hours, and there is a negative marking of 1/4th mark for incorrect answers. Examination centers are in Haridwar, Dehradun, and Haldwani.
UKPSC Drug Inspector syllabus 2023
Here’s the syllabus for the Drug Inspector (Grade-2) exam in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences:
Forensic Pharmacy & Drug Regulatory Affairs:
- Drugs and Cosmetic Act- 1940
- Pharmacy Act-1948
- Drugs and Magic Remedy Act- 1954
- Medical and Toilet Preparation Act-1955
- Prevention of Cruelty to Animal Act 1960
- Drug Price Control Order-1995
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act- 1971
- Poison Act-1999 and Dangerous Drugs Act-1930
- Trademark Registration Act
- Pharmaceutical Ethics
- Narcotics and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985
- Study of IP, BP, USP and National Formulary of India
- Brief study on Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory Practices, WHO Guidelines, USFDA, TGA, EuGMP, UKMHRA & ICH Guidelines.
Pharmaceuticals & Biopharmaceuticals:
- Classification, manufacturing & evaluation of the following dosage forms:
- Parenteral Preparation
- Emulsion, Suspension
- Blood, Fluid and Electrolytes
- Surgical Dressing
- Biological Preparations (Sera, Vaccines, and Anti-sera)
- External Preparations
- Ophthalmic Preparations
- Pharmaceutical aerosols: Propellants, containers, valves, formulation, and evaluation of aerosols.
- Cosmetics: Manufacturing and Quality Control of cosmetic preparations.
- Limit Test
- Sterility Test
- Pyrogen Test
- Theory & Application of UV Visible Spectrophotometry, IR Spectrophotometry, GC, HPLC, Mass Spectroscopy
- Karl Fischer Titration
- Alcohol Determination
- Microbiological Assay of Vitamins & Antibiotics
- Structure, Storage, and marketed preparation of the following:
- Antihistaminic Agents
- Sedatives and Hypnotics
- Psycho-therapeutic Agents
- Cardiovascular Agents
- Antimicrobial & Chemotherapeutic Agents.
- Drugs for Metabolic disorders.
- Source, Chemical constituents, uses, and adulteration of the following classes of natural drugs:
- Bael and Ephedra
- Herbal Cosmetics
- Identification & Analysis of Phytoconstituents (Terpenoids, Glycosides, Alkaloids & Resins)
- Routes of Administration
- Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism & Excretion of Drugs
- Introduction and General Principle Mode of Action
- Drug Receptor Interaction
- Drug dependence and addiction
- Adverse Drug Reaction, Drug Abuse, Drug Toxicity, Pharmacovigilance
- Biostatics & applications
Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy:
- Handling and Prescription
- Storage conditions of drugs
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Clinical Trials
Anatomy, physiology & Health Education:
- Basic knowledge of the following:
- Cardiovascular System
- Digestive System
- Nervous System
- Reproductive System
- Skeletal System
- Urinary System
- Respiratory System
- Special sense organs (Eye, Ear, skin, Tongue, Nose)
- First Aid
- Population Control
- Communicable and Non-communicable diseases
How To Apply For UKPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023
The online registration and submission process for UKPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 will close on 6th October 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Ensure that you fulfill all essential eligibility criteria before applying. Here are the steps:
- Visit the official website of UKPSC.
- Complete the online application form.
- Check all required documents, including eligibility, ID proof, address details, and basic details.
- Upload scanned documents (photo, signature, ID proof) in true color.
- Review all columns carefully before submitting.
- Pay the registration fee if required.
- Take a printout of the final submitted form.
UKPSC Drug Inspector Required Documents
Ensure you have the following documents ready:
- Photograph (white background)
- Signature (white paper with Black Ink pen)
- Educational Certificates
- Age Proof (10th/12th Marks sheet/School Leaving Certificate/Birth Certificate)
- Caste/Tribe/Class Certificate for SC, ST, OBC (NCL), and EWS
- Work Experience (if any)
- Person with Disability (PWD) Certificate
- Any Photo identity (PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Aadhar/E-Aadhar card with a photograph)
|UKPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 Official website||ukpscnet.in|
|UKPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 PDF Notification Link||PDF Notification|
|UKPSC Drug Inspector Apply online||Apply now|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What is the UKPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 about?
The UKPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 is a recruitment drive conducted by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) to fill 19 vacancies for the position of Drug Inspector Gr-II (Group C).
2. When is the application period for UKPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023?
The application period for UKPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 is from 16th September 2023 to 6th October 2023.
3. Where can I apply for this recruitment?
You can apply for this recruitment through the official website of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC).