OSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2023: Good news for the candidates who have a Diploma in pharmaceuticals. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a vacancy for the post of Pharmacist (Group-C). Below are the important steps to know the Post name, eligibility, age, salary, Selection Process, and how to apply at Odisha Pharmacist Jobs 2023. The link to apply online for Odisha Pharmacist Recruitment in 2023 is given below. Interested candidates may apply directly from the link below or visit the official website to fill out your application online.
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is responsible for conducting recruitment examinations and recommending selected candidates for various General/Technical/Non-Technical posts of group B & C (Non-Gazetted) services within the Departments of the Government of Odisha and Heads of Departments under the state government for appointment.
OSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
|Name of Post
|No. of Post
|Applying Start Date
|Other Odisha NHM Jobs
Online applications are invited for the recruitment of Pharmacists through the official website. The vacancies are reported by different Departments/Heads of Departments under the Government of Odisha.
OSSC Pharmacist Vacancy Details:
|Pharmacist Directorate Prison & Correctional Services, Odisha
|Pharmacist Directorate of Printing, Stationery & Publication, Odisha, Cuttack
OSSC Pharmacist Vacancy Details Category wise:
No. of Posts: 23 (UR – 02, SC – 10, ST – 11)
Pay Matrix Level & Scale of Pay: Level-7 of ORSP, 2017
Minimum Educational Qualification: Passed +2 Science Examination under CHSE Odisha or equivalent Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education or by any other recognized Board. Also, a minimum Diploma in Pharmacy Examination is required from the state Board of Pharmacy, Odisha, or recognized institutions.
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 38 years
Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to various categories.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Good character and sound health are required.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak Odia fluently.
- Educational qualifications vary depending on the post.
OSSC Pharmacist Recruitment Selection Process:
- Certificate verification
How To Apply OSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of the Commission at www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the “APPLY ONLINE” button located on the home page.
- If you’re applying for the first time, click on the “NEW USER” button displayed on the screen. Fill out the registration form, and upon submission, you’ll receive a User ID and Password.
- For those who have already registered, you can either click “New user” or “Registered User.” Follow the provided instructions for Online Registration, Re-registration, and Application Forms. Make sure to read these instructions carefully before proceeding to fill out the Application Form.
- If you need a step-by-step guide for registration or re-registration, you can find it by clicking on “Instruction to fill up Online Application Form.”
|Last Date for Online Registration
|25th September 2023
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|28th September 2023
|Last Date for Editing of Online Application Form
|1st October 2023
|Mode of Application
|OSSC Pharmacist Recruitment Official website
|OSSC Pharmacist Recruitment PDF Notification Link
|OSSC Pharmacist Recruitment Apply online
What should I do before filling out the online application form?
Before starting the application, carefully read through the detailed advertisement to understand the eligibility criteria and other important details.
How do I apply for the post?
To apply, visit the official website of the Commission at www.ossc.gov.in.
Click on the “APPLY ONLINE” button on the home page.
What is the last date for online registration?
The last date for online registration is 25th September 2023.
What is the last date for submitting the online application form?
The last date for submitting the online application form is 28th September 2023.
Can I edit the online application form after submission?
Yes, you can edit the online application form until 1st October 2023.