Teva Pharmaceuticals regulatory affairs jobs for Regulatory Affairs Associate I for Navi Mumbai location, Eligible candidate may apply before 30th November 2023.
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Teva Pharmaceuticals Regulatory Affairs jobs Overview:
|Industry Type||Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research|
|Post||Regulatory Affairs Associate I|
|Title||Teva Pharmaceuticals regulatory affairs jobs|
|Qualification||M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc|
|End Date||30th November, 2023|
|Apply Online Link||Apply…|
|Apply other regulatory jobs||Apply here|
Regulatory Affairs jobs at Teva will have the following Job Responsibilities:
- The Regulatory Affairs Associate is a project manager, (PM) responsible for the RA lifecycle management on Medis dossiers for Teva’s 3rd party client business (Medis), ensuring information flow and provision of supportive documents reaches the clients.
- The PM is responsible for liaison with Teva’s 3rd party client business (Medis) supply chain, Teva site RA, and other relevant functions.
- Lifecycle management on specific products for European and international market
- Responsible at all times that regulatory modules under Product Manager responsibility are up to date, in accordance with the agreed procedure as applicable.
- Inform, prepare, and submit variations either directly to authorities or to Teva’s 3rd party client business (Medis)
- Follow up on variation submissions, timelines, and approvals, in accordance with agreed procedure as applicable.
- Compile answers to any deficiency questions from authorities or clients
- Ensure outcomes of variations are communicated in a timely manner and databases/lists are up to date at all times, in accordance with the agreed procedure as applicable.
- Regular status updates to management
- Goal setting and follow-up together with his/her supervisor.
- Professional communications with both internal and external stakeholders
- Work on other specialized projects as defined by managers of RA.
To Apply for Teva Pharmaceuticals Regulatory Affairs jobs, You must have the following Qualification and Experience:
- M.Pharm/ MSc: 2 -3 years of experience in RA
- B.Pharm/BSc: 5+ years of experience in RA