Zilla Parishad Hingoli Recruitment is going on to fill the various posts under the ZP Hingoli Government. Read all the instructions before filling out the application form.
The Zilla Parishad Hingoli recruitment process is being conducted for various cadres in Group C and Group D, to be filled through direct service appointments from different departments outside the Scheduled Areas (Non-Pesa). Additionally, the Government of Maharashtra has decided to recruit various vacancies in Scheduled Sector (PESA) in 13 districts as mentioned in the government decisions.
The Government of M.H., specifically the Rural Development Department, has issued a notification related to the recruitment process for various posts including the pharmacist post. These notifications include Government Decision No. Miscellaneous-2022/P.No.11/Aastha-8 dated 15 November 2022, Government Decision No. 1222/P.No. 136/Ka-13B dated 21 November 2022 from the General Administration Department, Government Decision No. BCC 2018/Pro.No.427/16-B dated 10th May 2023 from the General Administration Department, and Government Circular No.- Miscellaneous 2022/P.No.11/Aastha-8 dated 15th May 2023. These notifications collectively lay down the guidelines for the recruitment process.
Zilla Parishad Hingoli Recruitment 2023 Post Card:
|Organization||Zilla Parishad Hingoli Recruitment 2023|
|Post Categories||Group C, D|
|Join telegram||Join here|
Pay Scale: S-10 (29200-92300)
Zilla Parishad Hingoli Recruitment Qualification:
Interested candidates must hold a Degree or Diploma in Pharma and should be registered Pharmacists under the Pharmacy Act, of 1948.
Zilla Parishad Hingoli Recruitment Experience:
- The experience certificate that candidates submit during the verification of original documents should clearly demonstrate the qualification for the respective appointment and the administrative duties and responsibilities experience.
- The Government of Maharashtra’s General Administration Department Circular No. SR-2004/P.No.10/04/12 dated 03/07/2004 provides the guidelines for experience eligibility.
Age Limit at Hingoli ZP Post:
- As of March 3, 2023, the Government of Maharashtra, General 2023/P.No.14/Works/12 has extended a relaxation of two years in the maximum age limit for appointments to government service, valid until December 31, 2023.
- Furthermore, in accordance with the government decision of March 3, 2023, a relaxation of two years has been granted in the maximum age limit (from 38 years to 40 years for the open category, and from 43 years to 45 years for the backward category) as prescribed in the Government Decision dated April 25, 2016.
- Additionally, for positions where an upper age limit different from the one stated in the entry rules of the respective post is prescribed, a relaxation of two years in the upper age limit has been provided, effective until December 31, 2023.
- The relaxation in the maximum age limit for appointment to Government Service, effective from March 3, 2023, will remain applicable until December 31, 2023.
|Open Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|Backward Category||Rs. 900/-|
|Orphan candidates:||Rs. 900/-|
|Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||No fee|
Zilla Parishad Hingoli Recruitment Important Notice:
a) Candidates are advised against applying to multiple Zilla Parishads for the same post. The computerized examination will be conducted across the state within the same period, and applying to multiple places might lead to unnecessary expenses in application fees.
b) If a candidate holds multiple admit cards for different places, this Hingoli Zilla Parishad will not be responsible for any scheduling conflicts.
How to Pay Fee for ZP Hingoli Recruitment 2023
- The examination fee will be accepted only through online mode.
- A copy of the online receipt for payment should be submitted along with the online application during document verification.
- If a candidate applies for multiple posts, a separate application form and examination fee are mandatory for each post.
General Terms and Conditions:
a) The candidate must be a citizen of India.
b) The candidate must be a resident of the state of Maharashtra.
c) Marathi-speaking candidates from 865 villages claimed by the Government of Maharashtra in the Karnataka border region, as per Government Circular No. Maksi 1007/P.No.36/Ka.36 dated July 10, 2008, are eligible to apply for the above-mentioned post.
Domicile certificate required:
It will be mandatory for the said candidate to submit a certificate in the prescribed format from the competent authority that he is a resident of 865 villages for 15 years.
The benefit of any socially backward category is not admissible to the said candidates.
General Instructions for Zilla Parishad Hingoli Recruitment:
- The application process is to be completed by the candidate.
- The application form is available in Marathi and English, but it should be filled in English for computer processing.
- Female candidates should provide necessary documents, including a marriage registration certificate if there’s a name change.
- Name and address should be provided in full without abbreviations or initials.
- The signature on the application form should match the signature on the admit card.
- The same photograph should be used consistently throughout the application.
- Candidates passing the examination must meet educational qualifications and other requirements to be eligible for selection.
- All communication and updates regarding the recruitment process will be available on the website, and candidates are responsible for checking it regularly.
Additional general terms, and conditions:
- The applicant must be a resident of Maharashtra State and should possess a certificate from the competent authority validating their residency. Reservation benefits are applicable solely to candidates who are ordinary residents of Maharashtra. The term “ordinary resident” is defined as per Section 20 of the Indian Representation of the People Act, 1950.
- A caste certificate issued by the competent authority in accordance with the provisions of the Maharashtra Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Exempt Castes, Nomadic Tribes, Other Backward Classes, and Special Backward Classes (Regulations for Issuing and Verification of Caste Certificates) Act, 2000, is necessary to support the caste claim.
- Candidates will receive notifications regarding examination admit cards, exam schedules, meeting arrangements, and other instructions via the website zphingoli.in. No written communication will be sent to candidates. Therefore, candidates should regularly check the instructions on the website throughout the recruitment process. Any issues arising from not following the website instructions will not be entertained.
- The list of eligible candidates for document verification, statements, provisional selection, waiting list, and other relevant notifications will be published on the Hingoli Zilla Parishad website zphingoli.in.
- The information provided by the candidate in the application for employment will be considered final. Requests to modify information in the application form will not be accepted, and no changes will be entertained.
- All authority regarding recruitment shall remain vested in the District Selection Committee.
- The recruitment process falls under the jurisdiction of the Hingoli District Court.
Submission of Documents:
- Self-declaration confirming the accuracy of the applicant’s information.
- Proof of educational qualification.
- Proof of age.
- Proof of birth.
- Proof of belonging to the economically weaker section.
- Caste certificate of the relevant category for candidates selected from reserved categories.
- Non-Criminal Certificate for the current financial year.
- Proof of being an eligible disabled person.
- Proof of eligibility as an Ex-Serviceman.
- Proof of eligibility for reservation as a player (athlete).
- Proof of eligibility for reservation under the orphan category.
- Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra State.
- Certificate of Competent Authority in the prescribed format for Marathi-speaking candidates from 865 villages claimed by the Government of Maharashtra in the Karnataka border area.
- Evidence of change of name due to marriage (for women applicants).
- Proof of knowledge of the Marathi language.
- Small Family Affirmation.
- Graduate/Graduate Certificate of Temporary Status.
- MS-CIT or equivalent certificate.
- Typing certificate.
- Shorthand Certificate.
- Experience Certificate.
Steps to Fill Application Form for Zilla Parishad Hingoli Recruitment 2023
Here are the steps to fill out the Maharashtra Hingoli ZP Bharti 2023 Application Form:
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department at www.rdd.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Locate and click on the “Maharashtra ZP Hingoli Bharti 2023 Notification 2023” in the Latest News Section. Open and carefully read the PDF document to understand the details of the recruitment.
- Proceed to fill out the Maharashtra Hingoli ZP Bharti 2023 Application Form. Provide accurate and complete information as required.
- Make sure to pay the Application Fee according to your category as specified in the notification.
- After completing the form and making the payment, review all the details to ensure accuracy.
- Once you are satisfied with the information provided, submit the online Maha Zilla Parishad 2023 Application Form.
- Ensure that you submit the application before the specified deadline, which is August 25, 2023.
- After successfully submitting the application, make sure to take a printout of the filled application form for your records.
ZP Hingoli Recruitment Important Dates and Links:
|Start of Online Application:||05 August 2023|
|Last Date for Online Application||25 August 2023|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||25 August 2023|
|Online Admit Card Availability||7 days before the exam|
|ZP Hingoli Recruitment Applying Link||Apply here|
|Zilla Parishad Hingoli Recruitment official website||https://zphingoli.in.|
|ZP Hingoli Recruitment Official PDF Links||PDF here|
|Admit Card||Will update on Release|
|Home Page||Check here|