CCRS Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 notification is out now to fill the vacant position. Before applying for the CCRS Pharmacist jobs Below Read all the instructions, Post name, no. of post, Qualification, terms, and walk in interview dates.
The Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS), Chennai, which operates under the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India, is seeking individuals for various positions (Pharmacist Consultants, research associates, and therapists) on a contractual/outsourcing basis. The selection process will involve a Walk-in Interview scheduled for 13.09.2023. The initial engagement period for these positions will be up to 31.03.2024. In case of a large number of candidates, a written test may be conducted, followed by interviews on the same day for qualified candidates.
CCRS Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Organization||Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS)|
|Post Name||Pharmacist – Cum-Office Assistant – 02|
|No of Post||02|
|Age||18 – 27|
|Salary||Rs. 28,000/- along with EPF and ESI benefits|
|Place of Posting||Siddha Clinical Research Unit (SCRU) Goa|
|Walk-in interview Dares||13.09.2023 (Wednesday)|
|Official Notification PDF Link||PDF and Application|
- 12th Class or an equivalent qualification with Science subjects from a recognized Board or University.
- Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy of two years duration conducted by a recognized Board/University/Institution with Siddha as one of the subjects, or Diploma in Siddha (Pharmacy) of two years duration conducted by a recognized Board/University/Institution.
Candidates should be between 18 and 27 years of age. Age relaxation is applicable for individuals serving or having experience in the Government Sector.
The selected candidates will receive a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 28,000/– along with EPF and ESI benefits.
General Conditions to Apply at CCRS Pharmacist Recruitment:
- A written test may be conducted depending on the number of candidates, followed by interviews on the same day for those who qualify.
- The age of candidates will be determined as of the date of the interview, with age relaxation applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Government Rules.
- The term of engagement for Consultant (Admin) and Domain Expert (Siddha) positions will initially be up to one year, with the possibility of extension based on performance.
- The initial appointment for the mentioned positions is up to 31.03.2024, with the potential for a one-year extension.
- These positions are purely on a contractual basis, and it does not confer the right to claim for continuation or regularization of appointment.
- Interested candidates should attend the walk-in interview with a completed application in the prescribed format (Annexure) for each post.
- Original documents/certificates and one set of self-attested photocopies should be brought for verification.
- The Competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- Candidates must ensure they meet the eligibility conditions, as ineligible candidates will not be allowed to participate in the written test/interview.
- Candidates are advised to regularly check the Council’s website for any new announcements.
- Any form of canvassing is considered a disqualification.
List of ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS to be submitted on the day of the interview:
- Age proof – Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate.
- Educational Qualification: All semesters/year-wise mark sheets/Degree certificates issued by Recognized University Registration Certification.
- Community Certificate: SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/EWS certificate issued by the Competent Authority (if age relaxation is claimed).
- Certificate of Experience, if available.
- Pension Payment Order (in case of Consultant (Admin)).
CCRS Pharmacist Recruitment Walk-in Interview Details:
Date: 13.09.2023 (Wednesday)
Reporting Time: 9:30 AM
Venue: Central Council for Research In Siddha (CCRS) Headquarters, GST Road, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai – 600047
For more information and updates, please visit Our site and the Council’s website regularly.