DHS Junagadh Recruitment for Pharmacists, Staff Nurses, and Other Post. District Health Society Junagadh jobs details for recruitment of various post is provided below. eligible candidates from Gujarat state may apply for the below-mentioned position.
The health department in Junagadh, part of the National Health Mission, is looking to hire for a temporary position for 11 months. This is for various programs, including the NCD Cell Program. Interested folks can apply online using the Arogya Sathi software link: https://arogyasathi.gujarat.gov.in. The deadline for applications is 16/11/2023 (11:59 PM). Check out the details in the advertisement released on 06/129/2023 for eligibility criteria.
DHS Junagadh Recruitment Overview:
|Organization||District Health Society Junagadh|
|Job Category||Healthcare Jobs|
|Job Type||State jobs|
|Job Name||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Pharmacist cum Data Assistant|
|Job location||Junagadh – Gujarat|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
|PDF Notification||PDF Link|
|Other Jobs in Gujarat||NHM Jobs|
Important Tips for Filling Online Forms
- Only Online applications are accepted. Applications sent through any other method won’t be considered.
- Make sure to upload a clear and readable soft copy of the original documents. If the documents are not clear, your application may be rejected.
- Incomplete applications with missing details won’t be valid.
- You can’t apply more than once for a single post.
- If you’re applying for more than one post, submit a separate online application for each.
- The age limit will be calculated based on the last date mentioned in the advertisement.
- For Arogyasathi online portal, start by registering in PRAVESH>CANDIDATE REGISTRATION. Then, go to PRAVESH>CURRENT OPENING and fill out the form.
- If two candidates have the same merit, the older candidate will be given preference.
- The authority to increase vacancies for this recruitment rests with the Member Secretary DHS and Chief District Health Officer, Shri Zilla Panchayat Junagadh.
- During document verification, make sure to present all original certificates. We won’t consider any submissions made later.