DHSFW Kerala Recruitment 2023: The Directorate of Health Service Family Welfare Kerala has invited applications for the Pharmacist Jobs under the National Health Mission Thiruvananthapuram District on a contract basis as detailed below.
DHSFW Kerala Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|National Health Mission (NHM)
|Directorate of Health Service Family Welfare (DHSFW) Kerala
|No. of posts
|Age limit (as of 01- 11-2023)
|02/12/2023 Saturday 5.00 pm
|Check NHM Jobs
DHSFW Kerala Recruitment- Qualification and Experience:
1. M.Pharm/ B.Pharm /Diploma in Pharmacy
2. Valid Kerala State Pharmacy Council Registration.
3. One year of qualification experience
DHSFW Kerala Recruitment- Application Fee:
Application Fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) should be remitted in favor of “DHFWS-OTHERS TRIVANDRUM“. Payable at Thiruvananthapuram as demand draft (DD)
DHSFW Kerala Recruitment- Selection Process:
Selection of the candidates will only be based on prescribed qualification, experience, and performance in test/interview as per Circular No: NHM/4827/ADMN1/ 2019/SPMSU dated 28.10.2019
General Terms and Conditions
- The applications are to be submitted through nhmtvm.com or arogyakeralam.gov.in websites. Only such applications will be considered.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Selected candidates will have to enter into a contract with the District Health and Family Welfare Society (Arogyakeralam) Thiruvananthapuram District.
- Selected candidates will be appointed on a contract basis initially for a period of three months only. The District Health & Family Welfare Society (Arogyakeralam) may at its discretion, based on the performance and integrity of the successful candidate, extend the period of the contract.
- The candidate should be willing to work in any institution in Thiruvananthapuram District as decided by the Society.
- The vacancies are for immediate requirement and the society may prioritize the interview for different categories of posts, on the basis of requirements.
- Educational qualification for the above-mentioned posts should be obtained via a regular mode of study and the course should be recognized by the Government of Kerala.
- Claims in respect of qualifications/experience etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; candidates may be required to produce the originals at the time of the interview/ certificate verification process.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- All communications from the Society will be intimated to the candidates through e-mail. Candidates are advised to check the website “nhmtvm.com” regularly for updates/notices and announcements.
- The posts are temporary in nature during the period of the operation of the Mission and no claim for permanency of job or labor claims to the NHM, DHS, or the government.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
- copy of the appointment letters, Salary certificate, Pay slips, etc. will not be accepted in lieu of a work experience certificate.
- All selected candidates will be governed by the Rules and Regulations of NHM in force from time to time.
- The application submitted by the candidates will be rejected at any time during the course of the selection process without assigning any reason if details or information furnished by the candidate are found to be incomplete, insufficient, and misguiding with respect to the particulars given by the candidate.
Offline: The printouts of the following documents should be submitted/sent to The DPM Office, Thycaud, Trivandrum by person or post to the following address: “The District Programme Manager, Arogyakeralam(NHM), DPM Office, W&C Hospital Compound Thycaud Thiruvananthapuram – 14” on or before 06/12/2023 Wednesday 5 pm. 1. Print out of duly filled application form with your signature. 2. Original DD of Rs. 250/- favour of “DHFWS-OTHERS TRIVANDRUM “. Payable at Thiruvananthapuram (in original).
The Post Applied should be mentioned on the envelope as “Application for the post of ………………………“
Online: Online Applications SHOULD BE submitted on or before 02/12/2023 Saturday 5.00 pm