ECHS Polyclinic Panaji Recruitment 2023, See How to apply for Pharmacist and various posts under ECHS Panaji, Qualification, Age, and Last Applying Date.
The Chief of Staff Committee (COSC) oversees the ECHS Central Organization in Delhi, which is run by the Army Headquarters AG and DGDC&W. A serving Major General acting as the Managing Director, of ECHS, is in charge of the Central organization. There are 426 ECHS Polyclinics and 28 Regional Centers. Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare (DoESW), Ministry of Defence (MoD), Directorate General Resettlement (DGR), and Kendriya Sainik Board are all associated offices of ECHS (KSB).
ECHS Polyclinic Panaji Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Post Title||ECHS Polyclinic Panaji Recruitment for Pharmacist|
|No. of Post||01|
|Job Location||ECHS Polyclinic, Panaji|
|Last Appling Date||12.08.2023|
|Others Related Job||Go here|
|Official Notification PDF Link||Check here|
- B. Pharmacy from a recognized institute, or (10+2) with a science stream from a recognized board, and Approved diploma in Pharmacy with a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Fixed Remuneration: Rs. 28,100/- per month
- Contract Duration: The engagement will be on a contractual basis for one year, renewable for an additional period of one year or until attaining the age limit, subject to the candidate’s performance and other conditions.
- Applicants must submit their applications in the prescribed format, along with self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications and work experience testimonials.
- Applications should be sent to ECHS Cell, Station HQ Panaji, S V Road, Near Panaji Police Station, Goa up to 12 August 2023 at 14:00.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 12 August 2023 at 14:00. Applications received after this date will not be accepted.
- Interview Date, Timing & Venue Candidates must reach ECHS Cell, Station HQ Panaji, S V Road, Near Panaji Police Station, Goa, at 0900 hrs on 17 Aug 23 for the above-mentioned post for ECHS Polyclinic Panaji & Sindhudurg, interview to be held between 10:00 hrs to 14:00 hrs
- Candidates must bring all the original certificates/mark sheets/degrees of 10th/Matric, 10+2, Graduation/Post-graduation/Diploma/Course, work experience and discharge book, PPO, and service records.
- Two passport-size color photographs are also required at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates.
- Only candidates meeting the qualitative requirements may apply.