ECHS Polyclinic Raipur Recruitment 2023, See How to apply for Pharmacist, Qualification, Age, and Last Applying Date.
ECHS Polyclinic Raipur Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Post Title||ECHS Polyclinic Raipur Recruitment for Pharmacist|
|No. of Post||01 (for PC Raipur)|
|Job Location||ECHS Polyclinic, Raipur, Bilaspur, and Jagdalpur|
|Others Related Job||Go here|
|Official Notification PDF Link||Check here|
- B.Pharmacy from a recognized institute, or (10+2) with a science stream from a recognized board, and
- Approved diploma in Pharmacy recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India, and
- Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948, with a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Fixed Remuneration: Rs. 28,100/- per month
Contract Duration: The engagement will be on a contractual basis for one year, renewable for an additional period of one year or until attaining the age limit, subject to the candidate’s performance and other conditions.
- Applicants must submit their applications in the prescribed format, along with self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications and work experience testimonials.
- Applications should be sent to OIC, Stn HQ (ECHS Cell) Raipur, Near Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Cricket Stadium, Sect-3, Parsada Naya Raipur, Pin-492101 (CG).
The last date of receipt of applications is 08th August 2023. Applications received after this date will not be accepted.
- The interview date, timing, and venue will be communicated to the candidates through telephone, email, or SMS.
- Candidates must bring all the original certificates/mark sheets/degrees of 10th/Matric, 10+2, Graduation/Post-graduation/Diploma/Course, work experience and discharge book, PPO, and service records.
- Two passport-size color photographs are also required at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates.
- Only candidates meeting the qualitative requirements may apply.