Infosys BPM Walk-in on 07th to 09th June 2023 for the Pune location.
Infosys BPM is the business-critical technology partner for the world’s most successful organizations. As a global leader in Business Transformation, Infosys provides strategic business consulting, technology, engineering, and outsourcing services to help clients leverage technology and create impactful and measurable business value for every IT investment
Infosys BPM Walk-In Details:
|Role||Customer service Process|
|Experience||02 to 05+years|
|Others Infosys Jobs||Check here|
Time and Venue:
07th June – 9th June, 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
No. 1, Pune, Phase 1, Hinjewadi Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Building number B1, ground floor, Hinjewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411057
Note: Please carry a copy of the email to the venue and make sure you register your application before attending the walk-in. Please use the below-provided link to apply and register your application.
Things to remember while entering the campus:
- Keep your covid-19 double-dose vaccination certificate handy while entering campus. There will be random checks at the gate by the Security team would need to produce a valid negative RT-PCR report (72 hours) in case of single vaccination or if they have traveled between states despite being dual vaccinated
- Please wear masks, & follow Covid protocols
- Please carry Headset/Earphone
- No person apart from a candidate will be allowed to the interview venue
Documents to Carry:
- Carry 2 Copies of the printout of your updated resume
- Carry any 2 photo Identity proofs (PAN Card/Driving License/Voter ID card/Passport).
- All original education documents need to be available for verification. (10th, 12th, Graduation(Sem Wise Marksheet, CMM. Provisional and Original Degree)
Title :: Microsoft Exchange
Job Location: Pune and Bangalore
Education: Any Fulltime Graduate
Experience: 1 to 4 years
- Excellent communication CEFR B2, C1, C2.
- Good knowledge and Admin level of experience in Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange- email migrations, hybrid migrations, Microsoft Teams, and share point admin support.
- Experience with Rave or DFM or Service Now or Remedy or Control M or similar ticketing tools with knowledge of ticket priority, and severity.
- Microsoft validation tracker:
- Customer Service-Voice:
- Excellent communication skills to attend to/resolve client issues on calls/chat/mail.
- Communication scale – CEFR::C1, C2
- Open to work in 24*7 Shifts, voice process, rotational weekly off, work from the office environment and candidate should have completed double vaccination completed.
- Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues and resolve customer issues
- Problem-solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve customers’ issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
- Being proactive and showing the utmost respect for customers’ time
- Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value
Pointers to note:
Please do not carry laptops/cameras to the venue as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions
An original Government ID card is a must for Security Clearance.