Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Ashudhi Kendras Recruitment 2023, Pharmacist post at (PMBJK). In Pursuance of Govt. order No: DHSK/Jan Ashudhi/2023/224-246 Dated 27.01.2023, The organization is conducting walk-in-interview for eligible registered pharmacists of District Shopia to work on profit sharing basis at Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Ashudhi Kendras (PMBJK) is scheduled on 31st May 2023 at the office of the undersigned for the below-mentioned health centers address:
Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Ashudhi Kendras Recruitment Jobs Overview
|Organisation||Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Ashudhi Kendras|
|Job Types||pharmacist at Jan Ashudhi Kendras|
|No of posts||10 (DH Shopian 01, CHC Zainapora 02, CHC Keller 01, PHC DK Pora 02, PHC Vehil 02, PHC Sedow 02)|
|Qualification / Experience||10+2 with a Degree/Diploma in the Pharmacy training course from SMF or any other Recognized Institute.|
|Age||upto 40 years|
|Last Date||31st May 2023|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Others Jobs||Click here|
Applicant must be a Permanent resident of District Shopian of UT of J&K.
The maximum age limit is 40 Yrs.
Candidate shall be a registered pharmacist with J&K Pharmacy council preference shall be given to the candidates having a Diploma pharmacy or higher related qualification from a recognized institute.
He/She shall have a working knowledge of operating computers for billing purposes.
He/She shall be unemployed for which he/she has to submit an undertaking to this effect on stamp paper duly attested by 1st class Judicial Magistrate.
Terms and Conditions
- PMBJAK shall run on a 24*7 basis under the supervision of the Medical Superintendent/ Block Medical Officer of the concerned Health Institution.
- The engagement of a Pharmacist in PMBJAK is a temporary arrangement for a period of three years on a performance basis and shall not confirm any right for his/her permanent absorption/regularization in the department and can be terminated at any time without notice.
- Only medicines supplied by the Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI) should be sold.
- All the billing should be done by using software provided by BPPI.
- The selected pharmacist shall execute an agreement with the department attested by 1st class Magistrate that he/she abides by all the terms and conditions as laid by the department and shall work under the supervision of the concerned Medical Superintendent/ Block Medical officer of the institute and shall not claim any regular appointment/ regularization in lieu of this agreement.
- In case of unsatisfactory performance by Jan Aushdhi Kendra, the committee shall be well within its power to terminate the service of registered Pharmacist(s).
- The taxes as payable under the rules shall be paid by assesses.
- Application(s) can be rejected by the recruitment committee if not found in the required criteria.
How to Apply at Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Ashudhi Kendras
- Interested eligible candidates from the district Shopian can only apply by sending their application in the prescribed format available at the CMO office Shopian.
- The duly filled-in application from one recent passport-size photograph (Attested), should reach the office of the Chief Medical Officer Shopian by or before the 23rd of May 2023.
- the list of documents (Self-attested) is to be attached to the application form or mentioned below:
a) Permanent Resident Certificate.
b) Matric Qualification Certificate.
c) Class 10th and 12th mark sheet.
d) Degree/Diploma certificate of Technical Education.
e) NOC From District Industry Centre and District Employment Officer.
f) Pharmacists’ Registration certificate of J&K pharmacy council.
g) Affidavit for unemployment Duly attested by 1st class Judicial Magistrate.
Related Jobs: Pharmacist Vacancy Rajasthan