Rajawadi Hospital Recruitment: Applications are invited from candidates possessing the following qualifications to fill the vacant posts of Pharmacist in Rajawadi Hospital Establishment on a contract basis.
Rajawadi Hospital Recruitment Overview
|No of posts
|18 to 45 years
|Date of Interview
|21.12.2022 at 11.00 am
|Check other Pharmacist Jobs
The Pharmacist will receive Rs. 18,000/- per month and will be given a fixed emolument (remuneration) and no allowances will be given to them. (The duration of this contractual arrangement will be only 6 months and after every 45 days 1-day technical break will be given.)
Rajawadi Hospital Recruitment -Qualification Required
- To apply, you need either a D. Pharmacy from the State Government Board of Technical Education or a Pharmacy degree from a recognized university.
- You should be registered with the Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council.
- You must have passed the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education School Examination or an equivalent test with at least 50 marks or 100 marks (depending on the level) in the Marathi subject.
Computer knowledge is required for this position
- Regularly check the supply of medicines and similar items you have.
- Making sure there’s enough medicine and injections according to the need. Also, storing them correctly.
- Taking action if suppliers don’t provide the right drugs.
- Writing down expensive medicines and injections.
- Confirming that the receipts for received medicines are real.
- Keeping a record of things that don’t move.
- Keeping good records of the dispensary notebooks and checking them often.
- Keeping a log of expired medicines in a book and checking them weekly.
- Make sure that each medicine has the MCGM stamp.
- Properly storing all types of medicines on shelves and making them easy to access for giving out or checking.
- Giving medicines to patients and hospital departments.
- Follow instructions as given by your supervisor.
Terms and Conditions
- Pharmacists hired on a contract basis won’t have the right to claim permanent service with the Municipal Corporation.
- While on contract, the drug manufacturer needs to submit the contract on a Rs.100 stamp paper.
- Pharmacists will earn Rs.18,000/- per month without any extra allowances.
- These positions are for a specific time and will end after that period.
- The appointed Pharmacists must finish their assigned work within the given time frame.
- The Mumbai Municipal Corporation Service Rules won’t apply to the concerned drug manufacturer during the contract period; it’s solely a contractual appointment.
- If the contract pharmacist’s performance is unsatisfactory, their appointment will be terminated without prior notice.
- Providing false information/documents during selection or after appointment will lead to cancellation of candidature and termination of the contractual appointment.
- After the appointment, certain municipal corporation rules won’t apply to the selected candidate.
- This contractual system lasts for 6 months, with a one-day break after every 45 days of service.
- Since the service during the contract period is temporary, it won’t count for seniority. The administration can terminate their service without prior notice.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be based on final year educational qualification marks.
- Candidates with equal marks will be prioritized based on their date of birth. Preference might be given to those with a Postgraduate Degree.
- Preference may also be given to candidates with experience in the relevant subject after obtaining the required degree.
Rajawadi Hospital Recruitment- Important Dates
To apply, visit Rajawadi Hospital, Ghatkopar (East) during office hours up to 15th December 2023. Applications received after this won’t be considered. Please take note of this. (Make sure the documents with your application are attested.)
The appointment will be on a contract basis for six months or until permanent candidates are hired for the positions, whichever happens first. Those appointed won’t receive additional benefits like municipal employees do. You can find the detailed terms and conditions attached.
How to Apply for Rajawadi Hospital Recruitment
Candidates to apply Medical Superintendent, Rajawadi Hospital, Ghatkopar Ghatkopar, Mumbai – 400007.