Good news for Pharmacy background candidates. The RBI Pharmacist Jobs 2023 is open now. Apply by the below link if you are looking Pharmacist job in Reserve Bank of India. Find below the details about the Required Qualifications, Experience, and selection process for the Pharmacist vacancy in RBI Guwahati.
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935, in compliance with the provisions laid out in the Reserve Bank of India Act, of 1934. Initially, the Central Office of the Reserve Bank was situated in Kolkata but was permanently relocated to Mumbai in 1937. This Central Office serves as the seat of the Governor and the birthplace of crucial policies. Although the Reserve Bank was originally privately owned, it became fully owned by the Government of India after nationalization in 1949.
Reserve Bank of India Pharmacist Jobs Details:
|Post Title||RBI Pharmacist Jobs|
|Name of Organization||Reserve Bank of India, Guwahati|
|Full/Part-time||Part-time pharmacist position|
|Number of Posts||01 (UR)|
|Last Date||August 07, 2023|
|Join Telegram||Join Now|
|Others Jobs||ESIC Pharmacist Recruitment 2023|
The Reserve Bank of India, Guwahati (hereinafter referred to as the Bank), is inviting applications for the position of part-time pharmacist (Contractual pharmacist job in Guwahati). The Bank is announced one (01) post in the Unreserved category. The pharmacist will be engaged on a contractual basis, with fixed hourly remuneration, for a maximum duration of 240 days. The services will be rendered at the Bank’s dispensaries located at RBI Main Office Premises (Annex Building), Reserve Bank of India, Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati, Assam – 781001, and at Reserve Bank of India Officer’s Colony, G.S. Road, Christian Basti, Opposite-Central Mall, Guwahati – 781005.
Educational Qualification for RBI Pharmacist job:
- Applicants must have passed the Matriculation examination or its equivalent.
- The applicant should hold a minimum qualification of a Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University registered under the Pharmacy Act, of 1948.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree (B.Pharm) in Pharmacy are also eligible to apply for this position.
- For RBI Pharmacist Jobs Applicants should be registered with the State Pharmacy Council.
- A minimum of two (02) years of experience as a pharmacist is required. Preference will be given to those with experience in PSBs/PSUs/Government organizations.
- Applicants should possess basic working knowledge of computers.
- For RBI Pharmacist Jobs, Pharmacists will receive a fixed remuneration of Rs. 400/- per hour, with a maximum of five (05) hours per day, not exceeding thirty (30) hours in a week. They will not be entitled to any pay, allowance, or additional perks/facilities.
- The services provided by the pharmacist will not confer any rights to a temporary or permanent position within the Bank.
- The pharmacist will not be considered a regular employee of the Bank and will not be entitled to the facilities granted to regular employees.
- The offer of engagement will be valid for a maximum period of 240 consecutive days, strictly on a contractual basis.
- The Bank reserves the right to allocate any dispensary, at its discretion, within the jurisdiction of Guwahati. The pharmacist may be assigned to one or more of the Bank’s dispensaries based on the Bank’s requirements. The decision in this regard will be final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Bank reserves the right to discontinue utilizing the services of the pharmacist at any time without prior notice or providing a reason.
- The pharmacist should comply with and adhere to all orders and directions issued by an employee of the Bank under whose jurisdiction, superintendence, and control they are placed.
- The pharmacist should maintain strict confidentiality regarding the Bank’s affairs and serve the Bank with honesty, loyalty, and high integrity.
- However, when necessary, the pharmacist may be required to work at any of the Bank’s dispensaries in Guwahati during their respective working hours. The remuneration will be based on the number of hours the pharmacist’s services are utilized by the Bank.
Selection Process for RBI Pharmacist Jobs:
- The Bank will conduct interviews for the shortlisted candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards and other criteria to limit the number of candidates called for an interview. The Bank’s decision in this regard will be final. Meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee an interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their overall educational qualifications (PG/Degree/Diploma), the proximity of residence to various Bank dispensaries, and experience with PSBs/PSUs/Government organizations/RBI, among other factors.
- Shortlisted candidates for RBI Pharmacist Jobs will undergo a medical examination and document verification process before being engaged as pharmacists. Please note that no TA/HA or any other allowances will be provided for attending the interview.
- Candidates will be engaged as pharmacists subject to being medically fit and accepting the Terms and Conditions and the Code of Conduct (Annex II). The Bank’s decision in this regard will be final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The selected candidate will be required to sign an agreement with the Bank before their engagement as a Pharmacist on a contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration.
Code of Conduct:
- Every pharmacist shall observe, comply with, and obey all orders and directions given to them by any person under whose jurisdiction, superintendence, or control they may be placed.
- Every pharmacist shall maintain strict confidentiality regarding the Bank’s affairs and the affairs of its constituents. They shall not disclose any confidential information, directly or indirectly, unless compelled by judicial or other authority or instructed to do so by a superior officer while discharging their duties.
- Every pharmacist shall serve the Bank honestly, faithfully, and diligently. They shall make every effort to promote the Bank’s interests and display courtesy and attentiveness in all transactions.
- Pharmacists shall not engage in active participation in politics or any political demonstrations, nor shall they stand for election as a Member of a Municipal Council, District Board, or any Legislative Body.
- Pharmacists shall not become or continue to be a member or office-bearer of any Trade Union or Federation of such Trade Union, participate in or support any form of strike or engage in any violent, unseemly, or indecent demonstrations regarding their terms and conditions of employment.
- Pharmacists shall not publish anything related to the affairs of the Reserve Bank of India without prior written sanction from the Bank. They shall not publish any document, paper, or information that comes into their possession in their capacity as a Pharmacist engaged by the Bank.
- Pharmacists shall not accept or solicit any gifts from Bank employees.
- Pharmacists shall not be absent from their duties without permission from the Bank and without making acceptable alternate arrangements during their absence. The duration of such alternate arrangements should not exceed five consecutive days.
- The pharmacist shall not outsource their services to the Bank.
- Pharmacist shall:
- Comply strictly with any laws regarding intoxicating drinks or drugs in force in the area where they are located.
- Avoid being under the influence of intoxicating drinks or drugs while on duty and ensure that their performance is not affected by such substances.
- Refrain from consuming intoxicating drinks or drugs in public places.
- Refrain from appearing in public places while intoxicated.
- Avoid excessive consumption of intoxicating drinks or drugs.
Explanation: The term “public place” includes clubs, even those exclusively for members where non-members can be invited as guests, as well as bars, restaurants, public conveyances, and all other places accessible to the public, whether through payment or otherwise.
- Pharmacists shall not engage in any form of sexual harassment towards any male or female employee in the workplace.
Explanation: For the purpose of this provision, “Sexual Harassment” includes unwelcome sexually determined behavior, either directly or indirectly, such as physical contact and advances, demands or requests for sexual favors, sexually colored remarks, showing pornography, or any other unwelcome physical, verbal, or non-verbal conduct of a sexual nature.
- The contract may be terminated if a Pharmacist is arrested for debt or on criminal charges or is detained pursuant to any legal process.
- Pharmacists shall neither give, solicit, receive, nor offer to give, solicit, or receive any gift, gratuity, commission, or bonus in exchange for referring, recommending, or procuring patients for medical, surgical, or other treatment. They shall not participate directly or indirectly in any act of division, transference, assignment, subordination, rebating, splitting, or refunding of fees for medical, surgical, or other treatment.
- The provision mentioned in (xiii) above shall also apply to the referring, recommending, or procuring of any person, specimen, or material for diagnostic purposes or other study/work.
- The contract may be terminated if a Pharmacist breaches the Bank’s code of conduct or the terms and conditions of the contract, displays negligence, inefficiency, or indolence, knowingly acts detrimentally to the Bank’s interests, or engages in any other misconduct.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed cover, accompanied by photocopies of certificates for professional, academic, and other qualifications, caste certificates, experience certificates, and proof of age. The application should reach the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department (Recruitment Section), Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001, on or before 05:00 PM on August 07, 2023. The sealed cover should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Pharmacist on a contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration.”