NHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2024 – Get the complete UP NHM CHO vacancy announcement and the filling process. Get Detailed information on NHM UP Jobs educational requirements, age restrictions, selection procedures, and online application procedures for the Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission Community Health Officer position. Upnrhm.gov.in has just posted an announcement for the most recent government jobs for UP Pharmacist Jobs | UP ANM Jobs | UP GNM Jobs | and UP Medical Officer Jobs.
NHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2024
The UP NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment 2024 is accepting applications online through the Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission. Relevant and qualified applicants will be considered in accordance with the criteria for the UP NRHM position to fill 5582 positions for Community Health Officers (CHOs). Under the UP Bharti 2024 State Health Society. For the 5582 positions for Community Health Officers that are open, NHM UP is hiring across Uttar Pradesh’s 75 districts. For more information on NHM UP Vacancy 2024, keep checking back with us.
The Official job advertisement for the NHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2024 has just been published. The Uttar Pradesh National Health Rural Mission has posted a job opening due to the high demand. Thus, candidates are advised to apply online by the given deadlines for the UP NHM 5582 Community Health Officer Vacancy. In order to expand public health programs and supply more workers, this recruiting was created. Education requirements, age restrictions, the selection process, and how to apply online for the Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission CHO. Scroll here to download a more detailed version.
Current Post at NHM Uttar Pradesh
NHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2024 upnrhm.gov.in Details
|Nation Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (UP NHM)
|NHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment
|Notify on release
|Community Health Officer (CHO)
|Mode of Application
|UP NHM CHO Recruitment Last Date 2024
|07 February 2024
Eligibility Criteria and Post Details
NHM UP Bharti Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
Educational Qualification: UP NRHM Bharti 2024
B.Sc Nursing and CCHN
Note: Please visit the official notifications for detailed information.
|Minimum 21 and Maximum 40 years
Age relaxation for reserved category applicants as per state govt rules.
Salary Pay Scale
Salary range depends on the Post to Post and per experience:
Community Health Office Salary: For the CHO posts will get Rs. 20,500 per month plus up to Rs.15000 per month performance-based incentive at the time of posting at SC-HWC in assigned districts as a CHO Subject to guidelines issued by Govt.
Selection Process: NHM UP Bharti 2024
Selection shall be purely based on merit and percentage of total marks obtained in High
School, Intermediate along with theory and practical of all years of B.Sc. (Nursing) /Post Basic B.Sc.
(Nursing) Examination and COVID Experience weightage ( 85 marks obtained in High School,
Intermediate, all Years of Integrated CCHN B.Sc. Nursing/PB B.Sc. Nursing and 15 marks for
For more details read the official notification.
How to Apply: UP CHO Bharti 2024
How to Apply: For the UP CHO Recruitment 2024, the application process is conducted online From Date 29.01.2024 to 07.02.2024, anyone who is qualified and interested can register online.
Follow the Step-by-step below-mentioned process to fill out the online application for NHM UP Recruitment 2024.
List of Documents to be uploaded while filling online form:
- Photograph: Recent passport-size color photograph taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- Signature: Must be on white paper with a Black ink pen. The signature must be of the applicant only and not of any other person. If at any stage the signature is not found to be matching with the candidate’s actual signature, the applicant’s candidature may be summarily rejected. Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Mark sheet of High School.
- Mark sheet of Intermediate.
- All mark sheets of BSc (Nursing)/ PB BSc Nursing.
- Certificate from the Principal of the concerned Institution regarding Integration of Middle-Level Health Provider (MLHP)/CCHN Course in Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) and PB B.Sc. Nursing (should be as prescribed in Annexure II).
- Certificate issued by the concerned University regarding Integration of Middle-Level Health Provider(MLHP)/CCHN Course in Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) and PB B.Sc. Nursing.
- QR-based COVID Experience Certificate issued by the concerned district. QR-based COVID Experience certificate issued on prescribed proforma as per Annexure-III only shall be treated as valid.
- Valid Category Certificate.
- Valid photo ID and address proof.
- UP Nurses & Midwives Council Registration Certificate/Other State Nursing Council registration certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- PwD, Dependent of freedom fighters and ex-servicemen certificate.
- NOTE: All documents should be clearly visible.
Step I: First go through the official website of NHM upnrhm.gov.in. or Apply from the Given above link.
Step 2: On the homepage, search for the “Opportunity” option appearing in the upper section. A new page with all information like start date, last date, advertise pdf and apply now section will show on the screen.
Step 3: Check all the instructions and required criteria before filling out the application form.
Step 4: Click on Apply now fill in all the necessary required details and Upload the documents as mentioned in the registration form.
Step 5: At last pay the required application fee (if applicable)
Step 6: Submit the duly filled application form by hitting the submit button.
During the online application process, the candidate must fill out the required information and upload the required documents before hitting the submitting button. Submit the application form Before the deadline, and lastly, print a copy of your application form.
Direct Links to Apply NHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Application Form
|UP CHO Notification PDF Link
|NHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Apply Online Link
|NHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Official Website
New Jobs: NHM Haryana Recruitment 2023
NHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment – FAQs
Q1. What is the last date to apply at UP NHM Recruitment 2024?
Ans. The closing date to apply online application for UP NHM Recruitment is 07 February 2024.
Q2. How many jobs are released under UP NHM Recruitment 2024?
Ans. A total of 5582 Vacancies for the different posts are released under UP NHM Recruitment 2024.
Q3. How to apply for UP NHM Jobs 2024?
Ans. Click on the link given for the direct application for UP NHM Recruitment 2024 provided above in this job post.