Application is invited at United States Pharmacopeia jobs for Ph.D. or M.Sc as Scientist, Find the details below on how to apply at United States Pharmacopeia.
United States Pharmacopeia (USP)
USP is delighted to be an employer that encourages creativity and equal opportunity. Without regard to sex, gender identity, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, veteran status, or any other protected class, employment selection, and related decisions are made. We are dedicated to collaborating with people with disabilities and making reasonable accommodations for them.
Post Name: Scientist II
- Completing the analytical tests that the project or group leader has assigned.
- Checking the test protocol and, if necessary, approving test kits.
- Whenever necessary, assist the Verification, GPH, PQM, stability, and other departmental teams with testing and project reviews.
- Charged with creating project evaluation reports.
- In charge of managing the laboratory’s chemical inventory and sample tracking.
- Coordinating with the group leader to make sure the team completes the tasks assigned to it.
- Initial review of the project reports and documents, along with any necessary assistance to the group leader.
- Finishing the project on schedule and, as needed, troubleshooting its scientific components.
- Charged with creating and reviewing SOPs, protocols, reports, etc.
- Performing the scheduled equipment calibration.
- Responsible for organizing, carrying out, and finishing IQ/OQ/PQ of new instruments.
- Sending the purchase requests and ensuring that the chemicals, columns, etc. are available for the projects.
- Assuming any additional duties from time to time assigned by the group leader.
- Ensure that all GLP and lab safety procedures are followed, and actively participate in internal and external audits and certification.
Basic Qualifications: Ph.D. in Chemistry with 1-2 years of relevant laboratory experience. or master’s degree in chemistry with 3-5 years of relevant laboratory experience.
Preferred Qualifications :
A track record of successfully completing projects on time and to a high standard. knowledgeable about the standards for pharmaceutical testing and the test procedures involving compendial methods for reference materials (USP, FCC, NF, etc.). Expert in chromatographic analysis, particularly in troubleshooting and HPLC, as well as other related analytical instrumentation (such as titrations, IR, KF, UV, thermal, elemental analysis, etc.). Assumes personal responsibility for completing projects on time and to the satisfaction of the client. the capacity to lead and embrace change. incredibly flexible excellent verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of the QR coding system, ELN, ERP, and Empower software are added benefits. Prior work experience in a contract pharmaceutical analytical laboratory testing organization or high-volume pharmaceutical manufacturing quality control laboratory is an asset.
Experience Required: 1-5 years
Qualification needed: Ph.D. or M.Sc
Work Location: Hyderabad
Last Date of Application
10th September 2022