ZSS Sahebganj Recruitment 2023, Apply for ayush medical officer and medical assistance at the Zilla Swasthya Samiti Sahebganj. Read Below ZSS Sahebganj Jobs requirements, Qualification, Age limit, Selection Process, Mode of selection, and important dates.
The Health Department in Jharkhand’s Ranchi city, through a letter dated 25.02.2023 (number 171/3), has requested the provision of basic healthcare services to people living in villages where the Primitive Tribal Community (PVTG) is predominant. This request is part of the State Scheme.
ZSS Sahebganj Recruitment is seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill the positions of AYUSH doctor and medical assistant in the Sahebganj district. These positions are on a contract basis and are intended for the operational management of a “mobile village clinic.” Interested individuals should submit their applications in a sealed envelope and deliver them to the Civil Surgeon Office at the Joint Health Building in Sahebganj by 05.00 p.m. on 16.09.2023.
ZSS Sahebganj Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Organization||Zilla Swasthya Samiti Sahebganj|
|Post Name||Medical assistance and Ayush MO|
|Post Title||ZSS Sahebganj Recruitment|
|No of Post||10 (UR-05, BC-I-01, ST-04)|
|Recruitment Mode||Walk in interview|
|Official Notification||PDF Link|
|Homepage Link||Go here|
|Other Zilla Swasthya Samiti Jobs||Check here|
Qualification for ZSS Sahebganj Recruitment 2023
Qualification: B.Sc Nursing / GNM or B.Sc Community Health or Bachelor / Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized university/institution.
Salary: Rs 15000/- pm
Maximum age limit for selection
Date for calculation of age in the light of Official Language Department, Jharkhand’s letter number 7A/Policy-07-11/2010-Ka0 2096/Ranchi, dated 25.04.2011 Personnel Administrative Reforms
Minimum Age Limit: 21 year
UR – 35 years
Backward class and extremely backward class – 37 years
ST/SC – 40 years
Women General Class, Backward Class, and extremely backward class – 38 years
Conditions for selection at ZSS Sahebganj Bharti:
- The selected candidates will work on a contract basis and will receive a specified honorarium.
- District-level reservation guidelines will be followed for all the mentioned positions.
- The contract will initially be for one year, and it can be extended for an additional year based on the Annual Performance Appraisal and as per the department’s requirements.
- Within three months, the certificate-issuing institution will verify all the original certificates submitted by the selected candidates. If any certificate is found to be incorrect, the contract of the concerned employee will be immediately canceled, and legal action will be taken in accordance with the rules.
- Employees working on a contract basis will be provided with one month’s notice or one month’s advance honorarium in case of contract termination.
- Termination of the contract can be initiated by giving notice.
- Candidates who submit a CGPA scorecard for their educational qualification should include both the scorecard and a CGPA conversion chart along with the mark sheet.
- The decision made by the District Health Committee during the appointment process will be considered final and binding.
- The terms and conditions mentioned in the advertisement may be subject to amendments by the Committee as per their requirements.
- The Sahebganj merit list will be ultimately approved by the District Selection Committee.
- Candidates applying for the respective post must be registered with the Jharkhand State Ayush Medical Council, Jharkhand Nursing Council, or Jharkhand Paramedical Council as it is mandatory for eligibility.
The selection process for ZSS Sahebganj Recruitment 2023 will be as per details below:
|ZSS Sahebganj Recruitment Application Closing Date||16.09.2023 up to 5:00 PM|
|ZSS Sahebganj Recruitment Walk-in-Interview Date||20.09.2023 from 9:00 AM|