CMSS Pharmacist Recruitment is going on to fill the vacant position at warehouses. There is an opportunity for Pharmacists to join the Central Medical Services Society. Kindly read the full CMSS Recruitment notification, age criteria, qualification, salary, and how to apply as given below.
Central Medical Services Society invites Pharmacists to join its mission of streamlining drug procurement and distribution for the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The Society aims to ensure the transparent and cost-effective procurement of high-quality health sector goods and services for State Governments and Union Territories.
CMSS Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Organization||Central Medical Services Society (CMSS)|
|Post Title||CMSS Pharmacist Recruitment 2023|
|Post||Warehouse Manager (Pharmacist)|
|No. of Posts||05*|
|Mode of Recruitment||On Contract|
|Age||Below 45 Years|
|Other Pharmacist Jobs||Apply Now|
|Home Page||Find more Jobs|
*The number of vacancies may vary, with one position each in Delhi, Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Bhubaneswar (Odisha), Kolkata (West Bengal), and Ranchi (Jharkhand). Additional vacancies may arise due to contract completion or resignations at any of these thirteen locations: Agartala (Tripura), Bangalore (Karnataka), Bhopal (M.P.), Zirakpur (Punjab), Chennai (T.N.), Guwahati (Assam), Hyderabad (Telangana), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Lucknow (U.P.), Mumbai (Maharashtra), Patna (Bihar), Raipur (Chhattisgarh), & Trivandrum (Kerala).]
Tenure of Post: On a yearly contract basis, initially for 5 years (Renewable based on performance)
Educational Qualification: B.Pharma degree from a recognized university/Institute, recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
Experience Required for CMSS Pharmacist Recruitment:
a) Approved/registered pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
b) Minimum 4 years of post-qualification experience (including a minimum of 2 years in Central Govt./State Govt./PSU/Autonomous body/Pharmaceutical MNCs/Hospital of 100 beds) in pharmaceutical store/warehouse functions.
c) Experience in drug storage & distribution.
d) Exposure to handling regulatory audits on store/warehouse/distribution functions of Pharmaceuticals.
e) Familiarity with ERP, GFR, and E-procurement systems is desirable.
Probation Period: 6 Months
Period of Appointment: Renewable on a yearly basis, subject to satisfactory performance.
Job Responsibilities at CMSS Pharmacist Recruitment:
- Proper warehousing of various product categories.
- Implementation of Good Storage Practices.
- Compliance with statutory requirements and record maintenance.
- Ensure recommended environmental conditions, housekeeping procedures, etc.
- Sampling per SOP.
- Traceability of distributed products batch-wise.
- Authorized movement of personnel, machinery, and goods at the warehouse.
- Staff training on SOP.
- Investigation of complaints following relevant procedures.
- Compliance with financial, operational, and statutory requirements.
- Coordination between state nodal officers, program division, and head office.
- Record maintenance of all transactions and warehouse assets.
- Ensure legal operation of the warehouse, including inspections and other requirements.
- Any other duties as specified by the DG & CEO or Reporting Officer.
Instructions for Filling the Application:
- All columns are compulsory; use “Not applicable” or “N/A” where necessary.
- Incomplete/invalid applications will be rejected summarily.
- Follow the provided instructions for each application column.
- Outstation applicants will be reimbursed for rail fare (up to AC 3 Tier Class rail fare) upon submission of tickets.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100.00 (except for female, SC/ST, PwD and ex-serviceman category applicants).
- Application Fee Payment: By demand draft in favor of “CENTRAL MEDICAL SERVICES SOCIETY” or online payment / NEFT.
- Application and supporting documents should be sent to the address provided.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 31.10.2023.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates are responsible for verifying their eligibility for the post as per prescribed qualifications and experience.
- Providing false information or documents will lead to disqualification.
- Date of birth should match SSC/Matriculation certificate.
- No Objection Certificate required from candidates already in Central/State Government/PSU/Autonomous Institution services.
- Experience certificates should be on organization letterhead.
- CMSS reserves the right to verify antecedents.
- In cases of ambiguity in eligibility criteria, CMSS’s decision is final.
- Information related to the advertisement will be on the CMSS Website (www.cmss.gov.in).
- CMSS may rectify discrepancies in the advertisement and withdraw it without notice.
- Any issues not covered in the instructions are decided by the CMSS Competent Authority.
- Application Form is available on the website www.cmss.gov.in.
- Submit the application with supporting documents to the given address.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 31-10-2023.
- CMSS shall not be responsible for postal delays.
- Canvassing by or on behalf of candidates will result in disqualification.
|CMSS Pharmacist Recruitment Official website Direct Link||cmss.gov.in|
|CMSS Pharmacist Recruitment Official PDF Notification and Application form||PDF Link|
|CMSS Pharmacist Jobs Last Date||31.10.2023|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How many vacancies are at CMSS Recruitment?
There are five (5) vacancies initially. However, the actual number may vary based on requirements and locations.
What is the salary for CMSS Jobs?
The emoluments for this position are Rs. 50,000/- per month.
How will the recruitment be conducted by CMSS?
The recruitment is on a contractual basis, initially for 5 years, renewable yearly based on performance.
What is the age limit for applying at CMSS Bharti?
Applicants should be below 45 years of age as of the last date of application.
What educational qualifications are required for CMSS Pharmacist Jobs?
Candidates should have a B.Pharma degree from a recognized university/institution, recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
What is the probation period for the selected candidate?
The probation period is 6 months.
How is the performance reviewed for CMSS Jobs?
The performance of the selected candidate is reviewed at the end of every year by the DG & CEO of the Society. The services can be terminated/released by either side by serving one month’s notice.
Is the annual salary increase at CMSS recruitment?
Yes, there is an annual increase in salary of 5% subject to satisfactory performance.
What is the application fee to apply at CMSS pharmacist Recruitment?
The application fee is Rs. 100.00, except for female, SC/ST, PwD & Ex-serviceman category applicants.
How can I pay for the application fee for CMSS Vacancies?
You can pay the application fee by demand draft in favor of “CENTRAL MEDICAL SERVICES SOCIETY” or through online payment / NEFT.
What is the last date for submitting applications?
The last date for receipt of applications is 31.10.2023. Applications received after this date will not be entertained.