HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023: Good news, The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a new notification for the drug inspector post. The HPPSC Drug inspector jobs are officially released on their official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/. To apply for Inspector vacancies at HPPSC, Read detailed information on the HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment Notification, Exam, Syllabus, Admit Card, Form, and Apply Now. Below are the key details:
HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 Overview
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a new notification for the drug inspector post. A total of 03 posts will be filled, the application window is open until 21 December 2023, Read all the details below under the HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment overview.
|Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
|Health safety and regulation
|HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023-24
|B. Pharmacy Govt. Jobs
|Drug Inspector (DI)
|Start of Online Application
|Last Date of Submission
|Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs. 4200 (G.P.)
|To be Announced
|To be Announced
|To be Announced
|Interview Result Date
|To be Announced
HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
HP Public Service Commission has released a total of 03 vacancies for the Drugs Inspector, Here’s a is the total no. of vacancies at HPPSC:
|Name of Post
|No. of Post
To be eligible for this role, you need either a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry from an Indian university recognized by the law. Alternatively, a Post-Graduate Degree in Chemistry with a focus on pharmaceutics is also acceptable. Another qualification accepted is the Associateship Diploma from the Institution of Chemists (India) after passing the exam that includes ‘Analysis of Drugs and Pharmaceuticals’ as a subject.
Additionally, a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Medicine from a recognized university is considered, provided the candidate has undergone one year of postgraduate training in a laboratory. This training should be under the supervision of either a Government Analyst appointed under the Act, a Chemical Examiner, or the head of an institution approved for this purpose.
There are specific conditions for inspectors. They must have at least 18 months of experience in manufacturing or testing substances listed in Schedule-C. Alternatively, they should have three years of experience in inspecting firms involved in manufacturing these substances during their tenure as Drug Inspectors.
As for desirable qualifications, knowledge of the customs, manners, and dialects of Himachal Pradesh is preferred. It’s important to be suitable for working under the unique conditions prevailing in Pradesh.
HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023- Application fee:
The application fee for HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 varies by category:
|General/EWS/ Candidates of other states
HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023- Age limit:
To apply at HPPSC Drug inspector age limit is 18 to 45 years.
HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023- Important Date:
|Apply Start Date
|Apply Last Date
How to Apply for the HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023?
Candidates applying for the Himachal Pradesh Drug Inspector Recruitment can follow these steps:
You can apply for various advertisements published by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission:
For New One Time Registration, click on Authenticate your email ID and mobile number.
Login to your registered account and complete your profile. All advertisements (you are eligible for) will be listed to you.
Step-1 To fill out the Himachal Drug Inspector Recruitment form Visit HPPSC official website.
Step-2 Click on “One Time Registration (OTR) for Examinations” and Sign in and complete your profile.
Step-3 After registration, Visit “View list of advertisements”.
Step-4 Fill out your application Form and fill in the required details accurately.
Step-5 Preview Application form.
Step-6 Pay the application fee.
Step-7 Download a Provisional confirmation form.
HPPSC Drug Inspector – Selection process
The selection process for HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 includes:
- Screening Test
- Document verification
HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment- Exam Pattern 2023
The exam pattern for Himachal Drug Inspector Recruitment is expected to consist of two stages:
Exam pattern Paper 1
A Computer Based Test (CBT) or Offline Screening Test of one-hour duration consisting of 50 questions having 100 marks as follows:
|General knowledge of Himachal Pradesh
|General knowledge of National and International Affairs
|Knowledge of Hindi language
|Knowledge of the English language
Exam pattern Paper 2
A Subject Aptitude Test (SAT)(objective type) of two hours duration having 100 marks as per the syllabus to be decided by the Commission from time to time
|HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 Official site
|HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment Official Notification
|HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment Apply Online
|Other Himachal Jobs
|Visit For More Jobs
- Make sure you check out all the info on the Commission’s website before you apply for any job.
- Check if you meet all the requirements mentioned in the ad. Upload copies of certificates like your essential qualifications, proof of age (Matriculation Certificate), Category Certificate, and a valid Himachal Pradesh residence certificate. Don’t forget the Experience Certificate if needed. This helps avoid getting rejected after the application deadline.
- You should have the necessary qualifications mentioned in the Eligibility Criteria for the job you want to apply for.
- The reservation benefits are only for those who are true residents of Himachal Pradesh. Different categories like SC, ST, OBC, EWS, Ex. Servicemen, etc., get these benefits.
- If you belong to a reserved category from another state, you won’t get reservation benefits or fee discounts.
- If you’re currently employed, you need a No Objection Certificate from your employer to be interviewed.
- Once you pay the exam fee, there’s no getting it back.
- Put in your correct email and mobile number in the Online Recruitment Application so you get all the alerts and messages about the exam.
- You can add your Aadhar number if you want to (it’s optional) in the ORA.
- Any issues will be dealt with in the courts in Shimla.
- Don’t forget to upload all the necessary documents on the OTRS portal.
- NHM Recruitment 2023: All Latest Vacancies and Notifications | Apply Online
- HLL Lifecare Pharmacist Recruitment 2023: New Notification, Apply now
- RBI Pharmacist Jobs 2023: Diploma in Pharmacy, Apply Now
What is the HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023-24?
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a new notification for the drug inspector post. A total of 03 posts will be filled, the application window is open until 21 December 2023.
When can I apply for the Himachal Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023-24?
The online application window is open until 21 December 2023.
What is the selection process for this recruitment?
The selection process consists of a Screening Test and Document verification.
What is the salary for the finally appointed candidates?
The selected candidates will receive a salary of Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs. 4200 (G.P.)
How can I apply for the HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023-24?
You can apply by visiting the HPPSC official website during the application period. Detailed application instructions are provided on the official website.
Is there an application fee for this recruitment?
General/EWS/ Candidates of other states is Rs. 400/-, SC/ST/OBC-Rs. 100/- and EX-Servicemen have no Fee.
Can candidates from other states apply for this recruitment?
Yes, candidates from other states can apply, but they need to pay the applicable application fee.