On September 25 (Sunday), Amneal Pharma will conduct walk-in interviews for Manufacturing (Injectable/Parenteral) (Sunday)
We are seeking qualified, energetic, and driven applicants for positions related to injectable/parenteral units at the SEZ Matoda Plant in Ahmedabad.
Date: 25th September 2022 (Sunday)
Time: 9 am to 2 pm
Venue: Amneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No 15,16,17 Pharmez, Sarkhej Bavla Highway,
Vil. Matoda, Ahmedabad 382213
Work Location: SEZ MATODA, Ahmedabad
Injectable/Parenteral Sterile Manufacturing Unit
Job Titles: Operator, Officer, Senior Officer, Executive, and Senior Executive
Education: ITI, B.Sc., Diploma, B. Pharm., M.Sc., and M.Pharm.
Total years of experience: 2 to 6 (Pharma only)
Operation in an aseptic and controlled environment (Filling, Sealing, filtration, Production QMS, Autoclave, Batch Manufacturing, terminal sterilization, etc.)
Line: Vial, Lyophilizer, PFS, Cartridges, and Ophthalmic
Exposure to machines: Dyno Truking filling and sealing equipment, Bosch filling machine, three-piece sterile eye drop filling machine (Groninger/Optima), steam sterilizer (Fedegree)
- To be aware of and adhere to all production department policies.
- Parenteral experience is required, and exposure to the aseptic vial/bottle filling procedure is preferred.
- To understand your role in achieving quality goals and following any applicable quality procedures, as well as your responsibility for doing so.
- Solid technical understanding of activities connected to controlled and aseptic environments.
- Experience with and proficiency with filling and autoclave machines technicallyaware of USFDA audits and regulatory guidelines.
- Understanding of the Quality Management System (QMS), including change control, deviation, CAPA, and documentation, in the injectable manufacturing industry
- Proficiency in tasks linked to batch production and preparation.
- Understanding of injectable equipment validation and certifications.
- BMR-BPR preparation and review
- Operation of the three-piece sterile eye drop bottle filling machine (Groninger/Optima), the Dynomill, the autoclave (Fedegari), the manufacturing and filtering vessels, and the CIP and SIP processing are the preferred exposures for the ophthalmic line.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills, computer literacy, exposure to cGMP/GLP, and comprehension of regulatory requirements will be given preference.
Note: The candidate should have two to six years of relevant experience working for a pharmaceutical company that has received USFDA regulatory approval (preferably with 21 CFR compliance).
Please bring your updated CV to the interview location, along with copies of your CTC proof, appointment letter, increment letter, last three months’ amount of pay slips, bank statement, education transcripts, Aadhar & PAN card, and passport-size photo.
If you can’t do the interview, send your resume to the following email address: [email protected]
The following requirements must be met:
The COVID-19 safety precautions, self-declaration, social separation, etc., must be followed.
Only qualified people may apply for the aforementioned roles.
Thanks & Regards
(Amneal – HR)