CDFD is known for DNA fingerprinting and Diagnostic, CDFD is in Hydrabad is a research and development institute by the ministry of science and technology, the government of India, the aim is to provide service on DNA fingerprinting, DNA diagnostic, and other areas of biology. Read full details about Job as Consultant at CDFD.
CDFD announced a job for a consultant for animals on a full-time basis, initially tenure for one year, and likely to be extended on a requirement basis.
Post Name: Consultant
Essential Qualification: First class MVSc/MSc.in Biotech/Master in Pharmacy/M.Tech or Ph D in Life Sciences.
Experience: Required at least 3 years of experience in:
Last Date: Send your Application by 6:00 PM before or on 22/11/2021
- BSL 3 and ABSL 3 building and commissioning, facility operation, and infrastructure.
- Guideline Knowledge related to RCGM for commissioning of BSL 3 and ABSL 3 facility validation
- Prior experience coordinating the construction and commissioning of at least one BSL 3 or ABSL 3 facility for an Indian R&D institute.
- Previous experience preparing the BSL 3 manual, including maintenance and research training modules.
- Previous experience writing SOPs for the ABSL – 3 confinement laboratory.
- Prior experience in the development of ABSL 3 study procedures.
- Adequate experience interacting with engineering teams for effective containment facility maintenance in accordance with RCGM rules.
- Liaison with RCGM officials in order to receive RCGM certification.
- Coordinate with the BSL3 equipment configuration.
Desirable Experience: Nationally and internationally Regulatory knowledge Must be up to date which shall be as per ABSL-3.
Responsibility on Job as Consultant at CDFD:
- The ABSL 3 facility is currently in an incomplete state, with some civil, HVAC, and equipment work nearing completion.
- The Consultant’s primary responsibility is to coordinate all operations connected to the completion of the ABSL 3 facility and the handover of the ABSL 3 facility to CDFD with RGCM approval.
- Ensure the health and safety of facility personnel by scheduling regular health checks and safety training programs, as well as keeping track of health records, vaccination schedules, and other vital information for BSL3 employees.
- On a daily basis, supervise and coordinate various activities on-site, ensuring the completion and handover of the ABSL 3 FACILITY with RGCM certification.
- For identity: Aadhar, pan card, and driving license
- Date of Birth proof
- Mark sheet of educational qualification including 10th, 12th, graduation, and postgraduation.
- experience latter and performance certificate.
Note: The Institute reserves the right to not fill the advertised position and to cancel it. Any form of canvassing will disqualify the candidate. Shortlisted candidates’ information will be posted on the CDFD website, and interviews will be conducted via video conferencing. In the application form, all candidates should include their email address as well as a cell phone number with WhatsApp capability.
Eligible candidates should complete the attached application form (as per Annexure A) and send it to email@example.com along with the required documents in PDF format.
For more details on Job as Consultant at CDFD and Application apply below