Walk In Drive For Experienced R&D / Chemical R&D / Synthesis R&D
!! Greetings from NATCO PHARMA LIMITED !!
|Department||R&D / Chemical R&D / Synthesis R&D|
|Designation||Chemist / Officer / Executive|
|Qualification||Ph.D. (Chemistry) / M.Sc (Organic Chemistry / Chemistry)|
|Experience||2 – 7 years (Preferable Male Candidates)|
|Interview Timing||24th December 2022 (Saturday) from 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM.|
- Manpower support in the plant during trials and validations
- Technical support to plant team for addressing any OOS/Deviations.
- Address of regulatory deficiencies
- Cost reduction of existing products.
- R& D exp in chemical development and process optimization with scale-up or synthesis of drug candidates.
- Isolation and characterization of organic compounds with help of analytical techniques (TLC,
HPLC, NMR, Mass, HRMS, GCMS, etc)
- Well-versed with a few name reactions and their mechanism.
- Synthetic experience to work from milligram to kilogram scale.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office and chem drawing.
- Basic oral and written communication.
- Through an understanding of process chemistry, safety and scale-up.
- Develop and validate processes for cost-reduction projects.
- Develop novel/non-infringing routes for intermediates/API
Note: You may also refer to this mail/posting to your friends who are looking for an opportunity.
Should have good leadership and communication skills.
Interview Venue: NATCO PHARMA LIMITED, NATCO RESEARCH CENTRE, B-13, Industrial area, SANATH NAGAR, HYDERABAD 500 018.
Interested Candidates, please carry your updated profile, passport size Photo, Aadhar, PAN, Educational Certificate, latest Increment Letter, and 3 months’ payslips.
Thanks & Regards
Natco – HR.
RPh. Naresh is a registered Pharmacist having studied pharmacy at PGIMS. he is a passionate blogger and writes topics around the pharma and pharmaceutical industries. Our blog also Provide all solution to get job information in the Pharmaceutical industry. The platform also helps people to prepare for their interviews by posting important interview questions.