Pharmacist carrier at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), kindly read all information related to the post before applying.
The Saket Nagar neighborhood of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India, is home to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal, a public university and Institute of National Importance dedicated to medical research. Applications are being accepted from qualified candidates in the prescribed Proforma for the following Non-Faculty Group B Posts at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhopal. The following qualifications, experiences, etc., are necessary to apply for these positions.
Post: Chief Pharmacist-Group-B Non-Faculty-01 Post – (RRs of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal)
Pay scale : 2 – Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4600/- (Level-7 as per 7th CPC).
Essential for Pharmacist Career at AIIMS
It is necessary for officers working for the Central, State, or U.T. governments, universities, statutory bodies, autonomous organizations, or research and development organizations to either: i. Hold analogous posts on a regular basis, or ii. Have five years of regular service in the grade of Pharmacist Gr. II at the rate of Rs. 4200/-.
- The Director of the AIIMS in Bhopal reserves the right to modify the positions available or to halt the recruitment process at any point without providing a justification.
- The maximum age for applying to the aforementioned positions on deputation is 56 years old as of the last date for application submission, which is 45 days after the date this advertisement was published in Employment News.
- The initial period of deputation is typically three years from the date of appointment, and it is governed by DoPT regulations. Pay will be governed by Indian government regulations.
- All positions are subject to the standard allowances that are available to Central Government Employees with comparable status and other allowances approved by AIIMS, Bhopal (M.P.).
- AIIMS Bhopal reserves the right to conduct a written test or a skill test to narrow the field of candidates and select the best ones for any position described in the notification.
- Officers who meet the requirements/qualifications above may submit their application (included as Annexure-I) in the attached application form to the address listed below on or before 5:00 p.m. on the deadline date 45 days after the date this advertisement was published in Employment News by Speed Post/Registered Post only: Chief Administrative Officer Medical Sciences Institute of All India (AIIMS) Saket Nagar, Bhopal 462020, Administrative Block, First Floor, Medical College Building (M.P.)
- The application(s) should be placed in an envelope with the following heading: “Application for the Non-Faculty Group “B” Post of “……” on Deputation Basis.”
- Applications received after the deadline won’t be taken into consideration. AIIMS will not be responsible for any delay.
- Before forwarding applicants’ applications, the employer or Cadre Controlling Authority may make sure that the applicant’s information is checked and that they meet the requirements for eligibility. A vigilance/disciplinary clearance certificate, other supporting documents, and photocopies of the applicant’s most recent Confidential Reports (at least for the last 05 years) that have been properly attested and certified are also included with the application in the format specified in the application. Applications without an ACR/APAR dossier and vigilance clearance will not be taken into consideration. You may also include self-attested copies of documents pertaining to your education, work history, etc. with your application.
- Applications that are submitted after the deadline, are incomplete, lack the candidate’s signature, or are not forwarded through the proper channel will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates employed by private institutions, organizations, etc. are not eligible for the positions advertised in the advertisement.
- Jabalpur’s High Court and CAT will have jurisdiction over all disputes (M.P).
- The deputation will be governed by the standard deputation terms and conditions outlined in the OM/order issued/amended from time to time by the Department of Personnel & Training.
- Canvassing of any kind disqualifies a candidate from running.
Related Jobs: Opportunity for M.Pharm at NIPER