Application for the Pharmacists Jobs under National AIDS Control Programme has been invited. The details are given below along with the application form. Candidates are required to fill out the form after reading all the given instructions.
About National AIDS Control Programme
The National AIDS Control Program’s Punjab State AIDS Control Society (PSACS) was established in 1998. (NACP). NACP is an initiative that the government entirely supports. PSACS began operating in 1999. The Society’s Chairman is the Principal Secretary of Health, and the Secretary of Health is now the society’s Project Director. The technical leader is the Additional Project Director, supported by Joint Directors, Deputy Directors, Assistant Directors, other officers, and support personnel.
Applications are being accepted for the following positions, which are open on a contract basis under the National AIDS Control Program at several outlying offices of the Punjab State AIDS Control Society (PSACS).
Post Name: Pharmacists
No. of Post: 4
First-preference degree in pharmacy from an accredited institution or university is a requirement for eligibility. second preference: a pharmacy degree and three years of experience working in a hospital.
Note: Candidates must be State Pharmacy Council registered.
Monthly Salary Combined: Rs. 13,000
Instruction for candidates:
1) By 5:00 p.m. on August 5, 2022, interested candidates who meet the requirements for the positions may submit their applications to the Punjab State AIDS Control Society at Prayaas Building, 4th Floor, Sector-38-B, Chandigarh, in the format specified and with the attested originals of all certificates and testimonials.
2) May 8, 2022, is the deadline for applications. Applications sent after the deadline won’t be considered.
3) The Punjab State AIDS Control Society reserves the right to change or decrease the number of positions. The age limit is 65 years for Medical Officer positions and 60 years for all other positions.
4) Based on job performance and behavior, these positions are totally contractual, temporary for one year, and extendable.
5) The recruitment for the aforementioned positions shall adhere to the Punjab Government’s reservation policy.
6) Applications that are incomplete will be rejected.
7) Email-based applications will not be accepted.
8) Calls for document verification will be made to the shortlisted qualified individuals. Authentic credentials and testimonials will be examined during document verification.
9) English computer typing at 30 wpm and a computer knowledge test with a passing score of 50% will serve as the requirements for all open positions, with the exception of the Medical Officer position.
10) Candidates must have completed Punjabi as a subject at the Matric level. Candidate must submit an undertaking if Punjabi is not passed within six months of joining the company.
11) A degree from a university or institution that has been approved by the national government, a state government, and the All India Council for Technical Education in New Delhi is required for the position of a medical lab technician. The course should have been finished in the traditional classroom setting by an actual student, not via correspondence or remote learning.
12) Any applicant whose eligibility or selection is later determined by the screening or selection committee to have been deficient shall have their application for the position revoked or rejected.
13) No TA or DA will be given to candidates for document verification.
14) Without giving prior warning, the Project Director of the Punjab State AIDS Control Society reserves the right to halt, revise, modify, or discontinue the entire hiring process at any time.
Application Important Dates:
For the Pharmacists Jobs under National AIDS Control Programme, the last date of application is By August 5, 2022, interested applicants who meet the requirements for the positions may submit their applications to the Punjab State AIDS Control Society at Prayaas Building, 4th Floor, Sector-38-B, Chandigarh.