Application is invited for Pharmacists vacancy at ILBS Hospital – Govt. of NCT of Delhi. Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) was founded as an autonomous institute under the Societies Act by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi. The goal of ILBS is to become a dedicated international center of excellence for liver and biliary disease diagnosis, care, advanced training, and research. The first phase of the ILBS is already operational, with 180 hospital beds, 74 of which are dedicated to critical care units (ICUs).
Post Code: NM/04/Pharma
No. of Posts / Category: 01 UR
Remuneration (pre-revised) 7th CPC applicable: PB-II, GP-4200
Qualification Required & Experience: 10+2 with 2 years D.Pharma with a minimum of 4 years experience in a reputed hospital. Must have registered with the state or Central Pharmacy Council in India.
Upper Age Limit: 35
Post Code: NM/05/Pharma
No. of Posts / Category: 02 UR
Remuneration (pre-revised) 7th CPC applicable: PB – I, GP – 2800
Essential Qualification & Experience: 10+2 with 2 years D.Pharma with a minimum of 2 years experience in a reputed hospital. Must have registered with the state or Central Pharmacy Council in India.
Upper Age Limit: 30
General Instruction for Job for Pharmacists at ILBS Hospital:
- All appointments, with the exception of Residents, will be on a “contract basis” and will initially be for a duration of “four years,” including a one-year trial period. The contractual appointment may be extended based on the candidate’s acceptable performance during the original four-year period, for which the Institute will conduct a performance review in accordance with the Institute’s rules.
- Faculty and non-faculty positions are only open to persons of Indian nationality.
- Except for the Resident Hospital Administrator and Jr. Executive Nurse positions at the Institute, all positions are contractual and based on pay levels in the Pay Matrix as per the 7th CPC.
- Before applying, the candidate must satisfy himself of the recruitment regulations’ qualifying requirements. The recruitment rules can be found in the Career Opportunities section. Before applying for the position, individuals should confirm their eligibility. The above positions are subject to change, and the Institute has the right to fill them or not. There will be no consideration or acceptance of any appeal. The Institute will not be obligated to call every candidate for an interview/written exam/skill test, even if he meets the minimum requirements, and no candidate will be allowed to make a claim in this regard.
- Relaxation In Age:
- For SC/ST applicants, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years.
- For OBC candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by three years.
- Candidates who have an OBC certificate granted by the GNCT of Delhi would be considered for the post reserved for the OBC category. In the case of persons with disabilities, the upper age limit can be relaxed by 5 years (10 years for SC/ST and 8 years for OBC), subject to the provision that no age relaxation can be granted after the age of 60, save in the case of faculty jobs.
- To be eligible for Other Backward Classes benefits, candidates must present an OBC non-creamy layer certificate issued by the Delhi State Government. SC/ST candidates must present a certificate proving their status.
- Candidates applying under the EWS category shall submit an Income and Asset Certification in the prescribed format as per Annexure I, which must be given by any of the authorities notified by the Government of India. A copy of the annexure can be found at the following URL. EWS
- Employees who have worked at this Institute for more than three years in a row are eligible for age relaxation while applying for various positions within the Institute. The maximum, however, maximum age limit will be five years.
- Candidates with the disabilities listed against each post are eligible to apply for the position, as defined in the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights, and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
- Only persons with a disability of at least 40% of the relevant disability are eligible for the benefit of PH reservation.
- All applicants must submit their applications online. For each post, a separate online application must be submitted. The application cost is Rs. 590 (Rs. 500 + 18 percent GST) for SC/ ST, EWS, and Ex-Serviceman applicants, and Rs. 118 for SC/ ST, EWS, and Ex-Serviceman candidates (non refundable).
- Applicants can pay using a credit card or a bank account on the internet. Once an application fee has been paid/submitted, it cannot be reimbursed. Persons with impairments do not have to pay an application fee. Visit our website, ilbs.in, for more information on the recruitment rules and other specifics. The deadline for calculating the required qualifications and experience, as well as the maximum age restriction, is October 30, 2021.
- Depending on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, and performance in the interview, the Institute reserves the right to offer the position at a lesser level than that stated.
- The Institute reserves the right to form panel(s) (reserves) to fill future vacancies.
- If the candidates are deemed unsuitable for the position, the Institute reserves the right to not fill the advertised position.
- The Institute reserves the right to issue an offer letter to the chosen candidate based on the Institute’s needs. After six months, the selected applicant or members of the panel may be invited for a review interview.
- The Institute maintains the power to modify, delete, or cancel any statement made to the candidate if an intentional mistake is discovered at any stage, including after the letter of appointment is issued.
- According to the Recruitment Rule for each post, all applications shall be examined by an expert screening committee. The date and timing of the interview/written exam/skill test will be communicated to the candidates who have been shortlisted. Candidates are expected to attend the Institute for the written test, skill test, and/or interview, and if they are shortlisted after the written test, skill test, and/or interview, they will be notified. Candidates who are not shortlisted will not receive any notification. The Institute will not be held liable for any communication delays or non-receipts caused by a lapse on the part of the Indian Postal and Telegraph Department.
- The Institute also reserves the right to limit the number of candidates for the written test/skill test/interview to a reasonable number based on qualifications and experience beyond those required in the advertisement, as well as other educational backgrounds.
- The Institute also maintains the right to refuse any or all applications without providing a reason.
- The Institute reserves the right to provide experience or age relaxation to highly qualified candidates.
- Calling an applicant for a written test, skill test, or interview just suggests that he or she, along with others, may have adequate qualifications for the position, but it does not guarantee that he or she will be recommended or selected for the position.
- Applications that are incomplete in any way or do not include the relevant educational/experience certifications and a recent photo will be rejected without notice. The date of joining for selected candidates, as well as other terms and conditions, will be determined by the Institute’s HR policy.
- No correspondence from candidates regarding postal delays, test conduct and results, or reasons for not being called for test/interview will be accepted.
- All positions require a working experience of computers.
- Candidates who appear for the written test, skill test, or interview are responsible for their own travel and accommodations arrangements, and no refunds will be given under any circumstances. Before applying, candidates must confirm their eligibility on the Institute’s website in terms of age, education, and experience.
- Before beginning work at the Institute, candidates nominated for Faculty/Resident must have a valid DMC registration.
The application last date is hereby extended to 15th November 2021
Related Jobs: M.Pharm Job at Birla Institute of Technology and Science