PI Industries a pioneer pharmaceutical company is looking for energetic candidates via Walk-In Interviews on 25th July 2023 for Multiple Positions.
PI Industries, is a 75 years old integrated agri chemicals solution company catering to the complex chemistry solutions market in agri and other fine chemicals areas across the world. Over the years, we have leveraged our capabilities and partnerships to provide value-added and innovative agri solutions to millions of farmers and partners in India and across the globe, carving a niche for ourselves built on in-depth R&D expertise, manufacturing prowess, and as a strong believer in technology, we are focusing on Industry 4.0 standards for our manufacturing plants, with a strong focus on innovation.
PI Industries Walk-in-Interview for the post as detailed below:
|Qualification||B. Sc. / M. Sc. (Chemistry) / Diploma (Chemical) + ADIS/PDIS|
|Experience||Total work: 3 to 8 years|
|Job Location||PI Industries, Jambusar, Gujarat|
|Desired||Ready to work in shift|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Issue of Work Permits
- Advise the concerned departments in planning and organizing measures necessary for the effective control of personal injuries/accident
- Advice on safety aspects in all job studies and carrying out detailed job studies of selected jobs
- Part of the Investigation of accidents and incidents
- Investigation of dangerous occurrences and occupational diseases
- To form the safety committee and act as an adviser and catalyst to such a committee.
- Carry out safety inspections
- Advice on measures to be adopted for removing the unsafe physical conditions and preventing unsafe actions
- Comply with all requirements of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 & Factories Act, etc.
- Conduct HAZOP study & PSSR and verify its recommendation of all new products as a team member
PI Industries Walk Interview for the post as below;
|Qualification||B. Sc. / M. Sc. (Chemistry) / Diploma (Chemical)|
|Experience||Total work: 3 to 6 years|
|Job Location||PI Industries, Panoli, Gujarat|
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Operational knowledge of YOKOGAWA DCS
- Production planning, control and executing batches, and optimization in the plant.
- Supervising batches charging and verification of RM quintets
- Monitoring and maintaining the parameter as per SOP
- Handling Of solvent recovery process.
- Basic knowledge of process safety standards (MSDS) & general industry standards
- Distillation Column (Atmospheric & vacuum),
- Formulation of Final products for dispatch, packaging of the material, and final products, at the warehouse.
- Operating of GLR and SS reactor, Centrifugal pump, piston pump, vacuum pump, and Jet Ejector system.
- Safety Knowledge, Permit
WALK-IN VENUE DETAILS:
Date: 25 July 2023
Time: 10.00 AM – 4.00 PM
Venue: RE: GEN: TA Central Harimangla-Bharuch ABC Circle, Old NH-8. Bholav, Bharuch, Gujarat, India